Flight on Disembarkation Day

ninefishes

Hello, as a newbie here, I need help on this one. Our return flight on the last day is 13:30. It's Air canada flight, so I can't attend DCL's on-board check-in. Will I have enough time to eat breakfast and then go to the airport? :(

I appreciate any input/advice.

Do you mean 12:30?

If so then yes you can make it ok. Just eat at the buffet, NOT in the dining room at the assigned time they tell you.

Hit the buffet early and then get right off the ship.

Its about 50 minutes to the airport from the port.

We have done this a couple of times.

13:30 would be 1:30. Because it's an international flight, you are required to be at the airport at least three hours prior. I would skip the dining room breakfast and eat at the buffet, and be ready to disembark as soon as you can. You'll need to pass through immigration at the port and claim your bags and get them loaded onto the bus, then travel the approximately one hour to the airport.

As long as the ship is in port on time and you get off quickly, you'll be OK. I wouldn' t dawdle at all though.

The last couple times we cruised with DCL we had breakfast in the dining room at about 6:30am and walked off right after we ate. Were at the airport before 9am.

I think you'll be fine even with having to be at the airport 3 hours ahead of time.:)

Bill

Thank you very much for all the replies.

Yes, the flight is 1:30pm. When I booked my flights I thought as long as I take DCL's ground transpotation, I'd have on-board check-in. Only found out I was wrong after I paid the tickets. Do they have a fixed departure time for their bus? Or they wait till it's full? :confused:

Thanks again!

Thank you very much for all the replies.

Yes, the flight is 1:30pm. When I booked my flights I thought as long as I take DCL's ground transpotation, I'd have on-board check-in. Only found out I was wrong after I paid the tickets. Do they have a fixed departure time for their bus? Or they wait till it's full? :confused:

Thanks again!

The busses sit there until full. We were off the ship by about 7:20am on the bus by 7:30am. We might have waited 10 minutes and were at the airport by around 8:30am.

Disney knows how to move people so as others have said, if they get into port as usual you should have no problems.

Bill

The busses sit there until full. We were off the ship by about 7:20am on the bus by 7:30am. We might have waited 10 minutes and were at the airport by around 8:30am.

Disney knows how to move people so as others have said, if they get into port as usual you should have no problems.

Bill

Thanks, Bill. Now I feel much better. :)

Archived