Carnival Fantasy

travelchic3

Will be sailing on the Fantasy in August and was wondering if anyone has stayed in U78 or U106. The rooms look so much smaller on the picture. One of the rooms has to hold 3 people and it does't show that in the picture. Any feedback would be great.

I've been in U99 on Fascination and it is the ONLY cabin I've ever had (12 cruises now) that I was very unhappy about.

I don't want to repeat it all (I would think I posted about it in this thread after my cruise; have you checked upthread?).

You can click my name, then the statistics tab, then threads I've started, and find my Fascination review from 12/08.

I don't know that those cabins are any smaller, but they may be, but only slightly. That wasn't my problem.

I don't see any deck plan that has any of those coded as holding 3 people. My guess is you would get a cot. I would absolutely NOT book one of those for 3 people. You will be crammed in there like sardines. And there was my noise problem.

Do whatever it takes to NOT be in one of those sideways cabins on Upper deck!

I would "downgrade" if possible. Anything other than one of those cabins!

Will be sailing on the Fantasy in August and was wondering if anyone has stayed in U78 or U106. The rooms look so much smaller on the picture. One of the rooms has to hold 3 people and it does't show that in the picture. Any feedback would be great.

I agree with the above poster---

Both cabins only have two beds but this ship allows for rollaways.

Did you book these cabins or were they just given to you because you booked guarantee cabins?

How old are the people with 3 to a room?

I agree with the above poster---

Both cabins only have two beds but this ship allows for rollaways.

Did you book these cabins or were they just given to you because you booked guarantee cabins?

How old are the people with 3 to a room?

We booked these cabins. We needed two cabins close together. I will be traveling with my DH in one room, and three kids ages 22, 22 19 in the other. Think I should try to change them.?

yes, i do think you should change it. I am sure there are other cabins. Since your kids are young adults---as long as you are on the same floor.

The telephones in each room can be used to call cabin to cabin for free.

There are quite a few cabins left- tell your agent you want your kids in a cabin that holds four people. These are cabins on the deck plans that have two circles in it- that way--no roll away and each kid can have their own bed without that rollaway.

Archived