<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

Just a quick note to tell everyone that I will be off the computer the next few days...and it's just not fair!! I have vacation scheduled for next week and now I have to have my gall bladder removed. Recovering from a surgical procedure is NOT the way I wanted to spend my vacation!!! Walter took me to the emergency room last night. He's a pretty good ol' guy to have around in moments like that. :)

I miss ya'll...and I am waaaaay behind on reading my posts...Debbie, I may have to call you for a quick synopsis. :p

Pain med starting to kick in, so I'm off here.

Sea you sooon!!

Sheila

Oh my gosh! :eek:

Glad Walter was there! If I know you he had to take you to the ER kicking and screaming...well, maybe not kicking but I bet you were hollering a bit....I've heard a gall bladder attck can be very painful! :(

Please follow your Dr.'s orders and take care of yourself. If you need anything let me know...and I'll get Sandy to rush to your side! :D

And of course, call me any time! {{hugs}}

Hello Everyone, I am currently at Camp Patriot Kuwait. Will be here a few more days before our next mission.

I will try to keep in touch, again it is all based on mission and MWR time.

Until my next Post

Taz

Hi Taz!

Thanks for checking in...please stay safe and pop in here when you can!

Hello Everyone, I am currently at Camp Patriot Kuwait. Will be here a few more days before our next mission.

Until my next Post

Taz

Hey Taz,

Glad to hear form you! Take care of yourself and drop us a line when you get a chance. We are all Thankful for you and your fellow soldiers and are honored that you are are supporting our country to keep it safe!

Keep your head down and can't wait until we can all meet in person! ;)

"K".......... is for Kooky, kind, Kwel, "Waiters"; that's what we are and YOU can be too if your join us in Aruba!

Anamanxs ................. Very weird, tried to fix "your" three times should be you - right on the edit screen but not when posted!!!!!!!!!! Gremlins in the baffery!

Hang in there girl! Hope it all goes well! good luck with your surgery, and get well quickly. Sorry you will be sore......:(

Just a quick note to tell everyone that I will be off the computer the next few days...and it's just not fair!! I have vacation scheduled for next week and now I have to have my gall bladder removed. Recovering from a surgical procedure is NOT the way I wanted to spend my vacation!!! Walter took me to the emergency room last night. He's a pretty good ol' guy to have around in moments like that. :)

I miss ya'll...and I am waaaaay behind on reading my posts...Debbie, I may have to call you for a quick synopsis. :p

Pain med starting to kick in, so I'm off here.

Sea you sooon!!

Sheila

Take care Sheila! Been there and done that and didn't think it was too much fun! If you need anything call and I will run right down!

Take care Taz. Be safe and we will see you soon!

Denise

Until my next Post

Taz

Try to stay cool, Taz, I know this time of year is extremely hot. David was stationed at Ali Al Salem in 04. He said temp gauges would bust in their vehicles with temps some day in the 140's. Of of our co-workers just left for Afghanistan and someone else's husband is guarding a prison there too.

Take care,

Lisa

Sheila, I feel for you. :( Had to have this done last May, had done lap fortunately, that was bad enough. Doc said it was a wonder it had not burst, my gallbladder was 3x the size it should be and I had 2 gallstones the size of golf balls, no wonder I was in pain. Take care,

Lisa

J is for Jimmy Buffett!!!!

The perfect theme for our cabin crawl!!! And the perfect music for a cruise!!! (did I tell you I have a Margaritaville tatoo?:eek: )

Now that's what I call a TRUE Parrothead! :D

Ok, couldn't resist a second letter, G is for :

GALLBLADDER!

That one's for you Sheila!:D

(YOU KNOW I JUST HAVE TO SAY IT) ALSO FOR:

GO GATORS !!!:p

Lisa

]

Oh no!! Lisa, All of that is just wrong .... on so many levels!!

LOL!!! :D:D:D

Thanks for all the well-wishes everybody!! I needed a little cheering up! :p

Sheila , Jill and I wish you a speedy recovery, Sorry so late to do this, Havent been on in a while. Bill is right WE NEED OUR LEADER!!!:p[

quote=CelticTim;25107448]Hang in there girl! Hope it all goes well! good luck with your surgery, and get well quickly. Sorry you will be sore......:(

Archived