<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

Great job on the alphabet guys since I suggested this crazy thing, I thought I'd better help out on this ugly letter, but I actually found out there are some pretty cool X words!

Xanadu - an exotic, luxurious place.

ARUBA

Xanthic - yellowish in color

BOA ?

Xebec - A xebec is a special three-masted sailing ship used in the Mediterranean.

OK, WE NOT GOING TO THE MED, JUST THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING:D

Xenolith - a fragment of a rock embedded inside another rock.

WE COULD SEE SOME OF THIS?

Xenophobia - fear or hatred towards foreigners, foreign countries, or anything foreign.

NOT THIS GROUP, WE LOVE FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!!

Xeric - dry or desert like conditions; having very little moisture.

HOPEFULLY ARE WEATHER WILL BE XERIC, NO RAIN PLEASE

X ray- take an x-ray of something or somebody

PART OF THE EMBARK PROCESS

Xanthippe ill-tempered woman

DON'T WANT TO RUN INTO ANY OF THESE!:p

Xanthometer instrument for measuring colour of sea

AND THE COLOR IS? BLUE

Xenagogue guide; someone who conducts strangers

NEW NAME FOR OUR EXCURSION GUIDES

Xenial of or concerning hospitality towards guests

CARNIVAL EMPLOYEES

Xenium gift made to a guest

HEY, I FOUND A NEW NAME FOR OUR "BOOTY" GIFTS!:p

Next up?

Lisa

W is Woohoo! We are going to Aruba!!!

(impressive x words Lisa!! :))

Ann

Thanks Ann, I was a little bored, sorta blew out my knee bowling the other night, but at home resting & icing and enjoying everbody else pickin up the slack, ha,ha.:p Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow w/my portable ice pack.

Lisa

Thanks Ann, I was a little bored, sorta blew out my knee bowling the other night, but at home resting & icing and enjoying everbody else pickin up the slack, ha,ha.:p Unfortunately, it's back to work tomorrow w/my portable ice pack.

Lisa

Ouch! Sorry about your knee! Hope it is better soon! I've had several bowling injuries, none serious :D Bowling actually played a HUGE part in our getting addicted to cruising when we joined a 'cruise league' for our first cruise in 2004!!!

Ann

"Waitin' to Rock the Seas"

Official CC Cruise

Come join the

"Rockin' MIRACLE Waiters"

Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean

January 29, 2012

Carnival calls it the Southern Caribbean Cruise.....And we can hardly "WAIT"!! :)

If 7 days are good, 8 Days are even better!! :cool:

It is an 8 day cruise- Sunday to Monday - on the Carnival MIRACLE, departing from Fort Lauderdale, calling at:

Grand Turk

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Aruba

Curacao

That's 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes, views, beaches and underwater sea life.

With 3 Fun-filled Sea Days, there will be plenty of Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Warm Breezes to enjoy - Perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

I'm sure we can think of a few group activities if we want to. :D Join us anyone?

For PRICING and BOOKING INFO on the group's website, go to the following link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1212497

(Reduced Booking Deposit - $25p/p -available for a limited time!)

Don't "Wait".....Join The Fun Today!!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And this groups looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate the cruise for as long as possible. :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader :)

A page 6 save if anyone wants to grab it. I think we are on "O"!

Join us, Join us, Join us!

Just a quick note to tell everyone that I will be off the computer the next few days...and it's just not fair!! I have vacation scheduled for next week and now I have to have my gall bladder removed. Recovering from a surgical procedure is NOT the way I wanted to spend my vacation!!! Walter took me to the emergency room last night. He's a pretty good ol' guy to have around in moments like that. :)

I miss ya'll...and I am waaaaay behind on reading my posts...Debbie, I may have to call you for a quick synopsis. :p

Pain med starting to kick in, so I'm off here.

Sea you sooon!!

Sheila

Just a quick note to tell everyone that I will be off the computer the next few days...and it's just not fair!! I have vacation scheduled for next week and now I have to have my gall bladder removed. Recovering from a surgical procedure is NOT the way I wanted to spend my vacation!!! Walter took me to the emergency room last night. He's a pretty good ol' guy to have around in moments like that. :)

I miss ya'll...and I am waaaaay behind on reading my posts...Debbie, I may have to call you for a quick synopsis. :p

Pain med starting to kick in, so I'm off here.

Sea you sooon!!

Sheila

Poor Shelia!!! Are you having laparoscopic surgery? A number of years ago I had an exploratory laparoscopic surgery. The next day I went to get my hair cut. :o Hopefully you'll feel well enough to get back on the computer soon. Best of luck.

Hello Everyone, I am currently at Camp Patriot Kuwait. Will be here a few more days before our next mission.

I will try to keep in touch, again it is all based on mission and MWR time.

Until my next Post

Taz

Archived