Specialty Restaurants

howard6933

I haven't been on an NCL ship for a couple of years, but going on the Dawn in december for the 9 day southern itinerary. I seem to remember from my last cruise on the Jewel that if you make a reservation for one of the alternate restaurants for the first night of the cruise, the cost is cut in half. Does anyone know if that is still in effect. :confused:

I haven't been on an NCL ship for a couple of years, but going on the Dawn in december for the 9 day southern itinerary. I seem to remember from my last cruise on the Jewel that if you make a reservation for one of the alternate restaurants for the first night of the cruise, the cost is cut in half. Does anyone know if that is still in effect. :confused:

They haven't had that promotion for quite awhile....I miss it.

From time to time, they have 2 for 1 offers. But not that often, and there is no method to when they decided to do it.

Archived