Cruising out of Baltimore in 2011

We decided to book the 4/10/11 sailing to Bermuda. I was going to wait to see what the rates were for the fall sailings, but then I noticed the ES rate went up $50.00 pp and decided I didn't want to take any chances the rates would go up again. :D

I'm also waiting for the Fall, 2011 Bermuda sailings. I am going on a cruise in March so I am looking for something more towards the end of the year. Would love to sail out of Baltimore. Don't really want to do the Bahamas though.....

:eek: Your absolutly right!! :eek: Just got a visual :eek:

Never thought about Ned Beatty quite the same.... disturbing movie:confused: Anyway, back to less disturbing thoughts. Life the rest of Carnival's schedule for 2011.

Just got a brochure in the mail today saying that Carnival noticed we haven't cruised on them since August of 2008. It then went on to say that we could cruise out of Baltimore without paying airfare on the Pride or Fantasy. So, Fantasy is the 2nd CCL ship out of Baltimore.

I agree with others that want a new itinerary that doesn't go to Nassau. I love 1/2 Moon Cay. We are trying to decide on a cruise for March 2011. The Pride would save us airfare but cruising out of Baltimore at that time of year worries me. Would it be too cold for the kids to use the pool?????? But cruising out of Miami involved airfare for all 7 of us and that won't be cheap.

It looks like the Fantasy has Itineraries posted from Charleston beyond April 2011.

Archived