Suite - Reservations

larryvel

I have a question which my TA could not answer. On the Jewel and the Pearl there is a certain section in the showroom reserved for Suite and Villa guest. I asked my TA since we would be able to reserve certain shows would it be best to make the reservation 45 days before the cruise or just wait until the cruise and see if there is the section for suite and villa guest. She called NCL and was told it would be up to the passanger to decide and that if I made the reservations I may not be able to use the VIP seating. What are your thoughts. Thanks.:eek:

Without having a copy of the Freestyle Daily, how will you determine...45 days in advance...that you will be free on the night of a particular show?

What will you do if you book Blue Man Group for Sunday Night and then when push comes to shove, you find out that there are other activities that you'd rather attend on Sunday night?

Archived