Kruzseka

Hiya

Did you manage to write about your excursions for your sencond week (Pearls of the Aegean)? Have I missed the thread? I found your first weeks review really helpful

Many thanks

Jo

Hiya

Did you manage to write about your excursions for your sencond week (Pearls of the Aegean)? Have I missed the thread? I found your first weeks review really helpful

Many thanks

Jo

Hi Jo, yes here it is - it was a few pages back but here's the link:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1206221

Hope it's useful too - if you have any queries, I'll be happy to help if I can. Enjoy! :) It's a fab itinerary.

Thanks a million Kruzseka! We arent going till next year (Peru this year) but am more excited about cruising again! This is a great help

Regards

Jo

You are very welcome! :) But my goodness - Peru sounds sooo exciting!!!! Lovely to have something like the Pearls/Adriatic to look forward to when you get back though! :)

I don't know whether you picked these two threads up either. Now they DO go back a bit! They are a couple of fairly long reviews which Flopsy and I did from 2009. Although there will be some duplication there is some different info in there (I added to Flopsy's review as our experiences varied whilst on the same cruise) as we did different things from this time. Also, some of the ports next year revert to those we did last last (Katakolon, Kusadasi) so you might find it worth having a look at - there's quite a bit though! :eek: Still, you have plenty of time before you go! :)

P.S. I have no idea why the text on the Pearls thread has all the word 'the' highlighted in red and I can't find how to edit it and get rid of it - sorry!

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=989190&highlight=adriatic+explorer

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=992096&highlight=pearls+the+aegean

Thanks again Kruzseka! :)

I know its a long way off but I like to get organised and research stuff before we go - last year we did Moorish Delights and Med Rennaisance B2B - loved it - even on the tiny Destiny! Cant wait to go back onto the Spirit.

Ive printed the reviews so am adding them to my Cruise Papers!

:D

Regards

Jo

Archived