April 2011 Suggestions

sguywilson

Hey Everybody!

Already thinking about next April. I work for the school system in Jersey so I take off when the kids do but fortunately my district decided to stay neutral to holidays and decided on the first full week in April which may or may not mean less kids but hey I wouldn't be working for the schools if I hated kids.

Anyway...If anybody sees any good itineraries that fit in between March 31 to April 9th let me know.

We've been to the Bahamas with NCL out of Charleston and PR, St. Thomas, & Turks with Carnival out of NYC. Would like to do something different this time if possible. I guess we'll have to go out of Florida if we want to see something different which means airfare but I guess that's fine...we've dodged as long as possible I guess. We've had no problems thus far with being gay on any of the lines so I'm open to any.

Any suggestions let me know.

Thanks!

Maybe consider something on the West Coast, Mexican Riviera or Hawaii? Spring break on the West Coast is usually associated with the week before Easter Sunday, which is late April in 2011. So by going west, you might evade the Snow Birds and eastern Sprink Breakers, with miminal exposure to the youngsters still in school out here.

Archived