Luggage Drop off Question

Alvinsr

Wondering if anyone can give me a little info.

We are leaving out of New Orleans so we only have about a 45 min drive to the port. We will be getting dropped off. What is the earliest we could drop off our luggage at the port? We would like to go walk in the French Quarter and not have to worry with the luggage.

Thanks

Wondering if anyone can give me a little info.

We are leaving out of New Orleans so we only have about a 45 min drive to the port. We will be getting dropped off. What is the earliest we could drop off our luggage at the port? We would like to go walk in the French Quarter and not have to worry with the luggage.

Thanks

Could be as early as 7am.As long as the ship is docked the luggage carts should be out there waiting for luggage.

Steve

Porters (sea caps) will not accept luggage before 9:00AM. They are too busy getting the other guests OFF the ship to worry about those getting ON the ship. Guests are allowed to enter the terminal at about 9:00AM but check-in does not start until around 10:00AM and boarding does not start until about 11:15AM or later (maybe). Cabins are NOT available until after 1:30PM.

Could be as early as 7am.As long as the ship is docked the luggage carts should be out there waiting for luggage.

Steve

I agree, this is too early. I have never tried until about 10 am, to give the porters time to finish with the people getting off.

I agree, this is too early. I have never tried until about 10 am, to give the porters time to finish with the people getting off.

My friends sailing with us, dropped their bags off at 6.30am last week and they had to wait about 15 minutes to do so.This was in FLL though.When I did the pride a few years back,we dropped of by 8am in NY.

I do know that 10am is for Port Canaveral.I cannot comment on Miami

Steve

Archived