Radiance Room # 7116, 7118

They are in a great, convenient location...but 7116 doesn't connect to 7118---it actually connects to 7114, which is a handicapped cabin....shouldn't be too big of a deal, unless you were wanting connecting cabins! Other than than, it should be just fine...only a few steps to the stairs and elevators! Good pick.

Both rooms are terrible. They're right by the anchor chains, you'll hear Boleros until 3AM, and the ghost of a crew member who jumped overboard bangs trash can lids on the hallway walls at random. The toilet backs up, brown sludge runs out of the sink instead of water, and the TVs only show reruns of "What's Happening". Honestly, I'd stay somewhere else on the ship. Maybe room 283498476384764838. It's one of the special underwater view rooms where you can watch the sea life swim by. My wife and I were in there on our last B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B and Looooooooooooooooved it!

Both rooms are terrible. They're right by the anchor chains, you'll hear Boleros until 3AM, and the ghost of a crew member who jumped overboard bangs trash can lids on the hallway walls at random. The toilet backs up, brown sludge runs out of the sink instead of water, and the TVs only show reruns of "What's Happening". Honestly, I'd stay somewhere else on the ship. Maybe room 283498476384764838. It's one of the special underwater view rooms where you can watch the sea life swim by. My wife and I were in there on our last B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B and Looooooooooooooooved it!

You're so bad! :rolleyes:

Maybe room 283498476384764838. It's one of the special underwater view rooms where you can watch the sea life swim by. My wife and I were in there on our last B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B2B and Looooooooooooooooved it!

I absolutely LOVED that room! I have it booked again for next years B2B2B2B.:rolleyes::D

Archived