OBC, where is reflected on the website?

I booked during WOW sale, but when I login to RC's website I can't find a confirmation that the OBC has been applied to my account. Anyone know where I can find it?

You wont find it on the website, cal RCI and ask them to email you a confirmation invoice for your cruise, it will show on there

From my experience, you will get your credit on the ship. It should show up on your sea pass card. I wasn't sure I was going to receive it, so I emailed RC and had them email me back stating I was to receive it. I then printed out the email and brought it with me, just in case.

It's not listed on your confirmation or your reservation, you can call and verify or email customer service and they will verify it's there. I've never had an issue with a credit not being there, but the email could work as documentation if needed.

You wont find it on the website, cal RCI and ask them to email you a confirmation invoice for your cruise, it will show on there
Call, we always do and take a hard copy with us so if it does not show up after a few days we have back up. Good news we have never needed it and have had one on just about every cruise we have been on. :D Shows on your invoice as OBC#-$dollar amount under the booking charges.

BonVoyage

Dawna

In case anyone else is curious, I called RC and after being put back on call waiting TWICE I was told by the third representative that the OBC won't be reflected online but it will be in my e-documents, which should arrive to my email 72 hours after final payment.

A few minutes later I received an email from RC, it was an invoice which did not mention OBC and in fact said I owed them $500 by May 18th (which was almost a month ago) and that I had never made a payment for my deposit :confused:

I checked in the website and I found my deposit payment in the payment history... not that I am actually worried or anything, but come on RC, get it together!

Archived