loterie tree farm zip line, anyone?

cafevita

Has anyone visited the Loterie tree farm zip line on their own without being on an excursion? I have been there before but the transportation was provided. Will a taxi take us there and how much would it be because it is about 30 to 40 min. away. Is car rental a better option? Only thing is that we may be a group of 10, any suggestions? (I have already contacted Loterie and they do not give any recommendations for travel there).

I'd recommend getting off the ship and check on booking the "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/gtaylor/Taxi/DSCN3852b.jpg[/img]"]Circle Island Tour" for $25pp for your group of 10. They allocate three hours for the tour. Tell the dispatcher/driver what you are looking for.

th_DSCN3852b.jpg

(click)

~30 minutes (best conditions) to get to Loterie, 2 hours for your zipping and then ~30 minutes back ought to fit.

Discussion and negotiation could result in a very nice island tour, the van waiting for you, and return to the ship. Heck, you might even get a Maho drive-by in the package.

Haven't done this, but it's my best effort.

gary

p.s. Let us know what you end up doing.

Archived