Child ages on excursions.

Hi,

For anyone that it concerns, I've rung Thomsons this morning about excursion prices and what age a child qualifys up to as I'm travelling with a 16 yr old. I was originally told it was up to 16. However they rang me back within a couple of minutes to say I'd been given the wrong information and it was up to and including 16.

They may have changed their policy since I was on board last (18 months ago) but anyone over 12 was classed as an adult by the Excursions team. Under 3's were free and 12 and under was between 1/2 and 3/4 of the cost.

I hope they have as paying full price for teenagers is a bit rough!:eek:

That would make more sense, as you only pay a childs price for the cruise until they are 16, seems a bit odd that they then become an adult for the purposes of the excursions.

We purposely booked this cruise to come back 2 days before our sons birthday as he will be 17 and therefore only paid child price. We definitely paid child prices for excursions last year and was hoping that as the cruise was child price so would the excursions be.

Thanks for this info - we look forward to getting cheaper excursions

NCL definitely charge over 12 as an adult, this is why we did this on on thomsons

Archived