Dazzles and Blaze

Can someone compare and contrast these two venues? Obviously Dazzles is larger, but it appears to have a dance club style dance floor (rather than wood used for ballroom dancing). What type of music is played in each club? What else is different about the ambiance?

Dazzles has live music, where as Blaze is more like a nightclub. Honestly, Dazzles is a lot more fun- the music is better (usually theme nights, where as Blaze plays mostly hip hop/top 40) and there are more people (the two times I stopped in Blaze, it was pretty much dead).

Dazzles has live music, where as Blaze is more like a nightclub. Honestly, Dazzles is a lot more fun- the music is better (usually theme nights, where as Blaze plays mostly hip hop/top 40) and there are more people (the two times I stopped in Blaze, it was pretty much dead).

On our April 24 cruise blaze was busy and dazzles was dead. I liked dazzles way more tho. I gotta find the pics but there was about a group of 7-10 people one night in dazzles who laid on the floor and pretended to sleep bc music was bad.

Blaze is the spot! Say hello to Jerry in there! Great bartenders in blaze

On our April 24 cruise blaze was busy and dazzles was dead. I liked dazzles way more tho. I gotta find the pics but there was about a group of 7-10 people one night in dazzles who laid on the floor and pretended to sleep bc music was bad.

Blaze is the spot! Say hello to Jerry in there! Great bartenders in blaze

That would have been great to see.

We thought Dazzles was great. The band is awesome, if it will be the same band for your cruise. Their name was Center Piece. They played a wide range of music. They were very very good. Blaze, the one night we checked it out was dead. Other nights may have been different. They have different recorded/DJ music on different nights. We loved Dazzles.

If you like to party, there's also the Escape and Twenty parties at the Solarium - check your compass for that! I missed the Escape which was a pool side party and you were supposed to wear your swimming suit! Twenty was pretty good though.

Archived