From Bon Voyage Dept

VickiD59

I purchased Irish Creme for my upcoming cruise but BV couldn't give me the name of the brand...said it is up to the port. $45 :p

Ahh, thank you! I just never see it on the price sheet and we looooove to have a little something in our coffee, expecially for the upcoming Alaska trip. We'll need it ;)

I will give them a call.

Where are the drink prices for the bar listed? I thought I saw them on here, but can't anymore and can't on the Carnival site either. Also - I read people saying they could buy 3 bottles of wine at a discount, but I can only find the 5 bottle one.

They only sell the 3 bottle package on the shorter cruises.

Ahh, thank you! I just never see it on the price sheet and we looooove to have a little something in our coffee, expecially for the upcoming Alaska trip. We'll need it ;)

I will give them a call.

You will be boarding the Spirit when we'll be getting off our sailing to Alaska!

Have a great cruise!:)

The prices must have gone up because I ordered a Liter of Captain Morgan today and it was $55. Still cheaper than ordering by the drink.

I just ordered a litre bottle of Canadian Club for $38. It beats bar prices!

I actually just did this today and I couldn't find it on the website, so I decided to sign in (you can create your account so that you can view your documents, and see your cruse info). Once I signed in I was able to find bon voyage. I think it was on the bottom of the screen. You have to click around once there to see what you have purchase, drink coupons, alcohol, gift baskets. I couldn't find the drink coupons at first, so I plugged it in in the search bar and it came up. I don't know that you can view bon voyage w/out signing in, but I'm not sure.

Bon voyage and the alcohol bon voyage are not the same thing at all, you have to call for the liquor, you cant see it , you order it from a person..With the exception of the wedding ect wine that you can get as a gift to yourself or to someone else

I was going to ask the same thing! I sail in 6 days :eek: and I'd really like to have a bottle of something!

I thought that I had read that it was a week. But hey...call them tomorrow, they open at 9:00/9:30 AM EST, 800-522-7648.

The Bon Voyage Department

Orders/Payments for: Gift Orders, Weddings, Formal Wear

MSSE - 203s

P.O. Box 025431

Miami, FL 33102

Bon Voyage Gift Orders

9:00am-5:30pm EST, Monday-Friday

Toll-Free: 800 522-7648 (Nat/Can/FL)

Local: 305 599-2600, x70039

Fax: 800 638-1646

Archived