transportation from Ft lauderdale to port of Miami

cafevita

Do they pick up at the hotels in Ft lauderdale too?? And would they still charge $15pp?

When you are getting off the ship at the end of your trip where are they waiting?? I assume you would give them an approx time of disembarkation.

Yes...they will pick up anywhere in Fort Lauderdale.

On the way home you call them after you have your luggage and they send the van over to get you. They've got a couple vans waiting at the port that day. You may have to wait for a couple other folks, but not like the ship transfers where they have to fill a whole bus.

Even the larger limo's that will carry 10 people will not be able to accommodate the luggage for that amount of people. I looked into it with another limo company. If anyone knows otherwise, please do tell!:)

Didn't think about that. If you go w/ SAS, they have a trailer they put behind the van for luggage, so no worries there.

Has anyone made their own reservations for transportation. We are staying in a hotel less than 3 miles from FLL airport and want to get to port of Miami this summer for the EPIC! We are a group of 10 and looking for a reliable (will they show up and on time?) and reasonable (NCL charges 25 pp one way) rates?

We use Top Shuttle, we've used it a few times and they are reliable and fairly inexpensive.

Even the larger limo's that will carry 10 people will not be able to accommodate the luggage for that amount of people. I looked into it with another limo company. If anyone knows otherwise, please do tell!:)

We had a Hummer limo for 6 plus our luggage (4 pullmans and 6 carry-ons) and had PLENTY of extra room.

Here, the kids are lying down in the middle, while my wife is seated with the luggage in the way back...

010-1.jpg

Yes...they will pick up anywhere in Fort Lauderdale.

On the way home you call them after you have your luggage and they send the van over to get you. They've got a couple vans waiting at the port that day. You may have to wait for a couple other folks, but not like the ship transfers where they have to fill a whole bus.

thank you...we will have to be off the ship somewhat early. flight leaves in ft lauderdale @12:20.. so I figure we will have to get off the ship somewhere around 8:30-9am

Has anyone made their own reservations for transportation. We are staying in a hotel less than 3 miles from FLL airport and want to get to port of Miami this summer for the EPIC! We are a group of 10 and looking for a reliable (will they show up and on time?) and reasonable (NCL charges 25 pp one way) rates?

SAS Transportation - Like $13.00 per person each way

Archived