Diamond on Oasis?

I wondered what special things there are for Diamond status on the Oasis. I did not realized that there were special offerings for Diamond cruisers. Hoping some past Oasis cruisers will share their experiences?

I wondered what special things there are for Diamond status on the Oasis. I did not realized that there were special offerings for Diamond cruisers. Hoping some past Oasis cruisers will share their experiences?

I'm very interested to see what responses you might get to your thread. We achieved Diamond status after a Mariner cruise almost two years ago. However, the next cruise after that was on Celebrity Solstice as Elite Captain's Club members. This was before their big changes, so we really so no benefit of the C&A/CC benefits. However, we're excited by some of the changes that have been made to C&A lately, so we're definitely looking forward to seeing what little perks we might enjoy on Allure! :D

There is a nightly cocktail hour from 5pm - 8:30pm in the Blaze Nighclub with complimentary cocktails and a daily Diamond breakfast served in one of the side dining rooms, don't remember which one.

Nothing particularly different than what you'd get on other ships. You are not limited to wine and beer at the Blaze event, unlike on some other ships. You get a private embarkation and departure lounge. Like on the FR class, you have usage of the Diamond Lounge (and a cappuccino machine) and a Diamond concierge.

The welcome back party is now limited to only Platinum and Diamond and is held in the Opal Theater. The explanation was that on our cruise there were over 3000 repeat customers, and 1000 P&D. The Opal Theatre was the only place that could hold the 1000 P&D, but there was nowhere to have something for 3000 people. In my opinion the party was awkward, as very few people mingled, but I also don't have a better idea outside of perhaps having multiple parties.

Archived