Blue Lagoon..Able to to Sea Lions AND Dolphins?

StlCruisingFool

If the cruise ship docks at 9:30am, would you have enough time to go the blue lagoon island to do the Sea Lion encounter AND the dolphin encounter? Then make it back to the cruise ship by 6pm? How would one go about this as I'm not familiar with transportation and the blue lagoon island in relation to where the cruise port is located?

I def think it is enough time. I would email Dolphin Encounters and get their opinion. They have been great to deal with!! I am doing the Dolphin Encounter and then want to go back into town for the Straw Market & Pirate Museum and they were very helpful!

If the cruise ship docks at 9:30am, would you have enough time to go the blue lagoon island to do the Sea Lion encounter AND the dolphin encounter? Then make it back to the cruise ship by 6pm? How would one go about this as I'm not familiar with transportation and the blue lagoon island in relation to where the cruise port is located?

What do you get to do with the sea lion? Can you swin with them? What is the price?

The Blue Lagoon website can answer your questions - transportation, prices, pictures and descriptions of each program, even biographies for all the animals. Check it out: http://www.dolphinencounters.com/

Blue Lagoon is a private island and you can only get there on the Blue Lagoon ferry, which leaves and returns at specific times. The last ferry back is at 4 pm.

What do you get to do with the sea lion? Can you swin with them? What is the price?

The price is $80 and you don't get to swim with them. It is the same as the Dolphin Encounter but with Sea Lions.

We swam with the Sea Lions in St. Thomas at Coral World and it was great. Totally different experience then with the Dolphins. If you are able to, I would do both.

I def think it is enough time. I would email Dolphin Encounters and get their opinion. They have been great to deal with!! I am doing the Dolphin Encounter and then want to go back into town for the Straw Market & Pirate Museum and they were very helpful!

I'll have to do that...Thanks.

The Blue Lagoon website can answer your questions - transportation, prices, pictures and descriptions of each program, even biographies for all the animals. Check it out: http://www.dolphinencounters.com/

Blue Lagoon is a private island and you can only get there on the Blue Lagoon ferry, which leaves and returns at specific times. The last ferry back is at 4 pm.

I'll take a look at it. Thanks.

The price is $80 and you don't get to swim with them. It is the same as the Dolphin Encounter but with Sea Lions.

We swam with the Sea Lions in St. Thomas at Coral World and it was great. Totally different experience then with the Dolphins. If you are able to, I would do both.

How were you able to book the sea lions at Coral World through the ship?

Archived