Jewel of the Seas Entertainment

We will be going on Jewel of the Seas Baltic cruise next month and this is our 1st time on RCI - usually go with P&O...

We love going to shows and seeing live speciality acts, anyone know what headliners or type of stage shows currently on the cruise or what to expect...

Thanks

There will be the ship "production" shows, and there will be guest entertainers...comedians (usually quite funny, I think!), singers, sometimes, jugglers, dancers...all sorts of entertainment in the theaters. You will also have musicians about the ship...usually, a dance band, and a combo, playing "calmer" music....and a piano bar is common. You won't lack for entertainment!

Last spring we had great entertainmnet, somebody from Britains' Got Talent, The Jersey Boys, some soul groups, classical music in the centrum, seventies rock from the YMCA boys and I forget the rest,Best cruise ever

I'm just back from the Jewel May 19 cruise, while the ships bar, centrum etc entertainment is good,but it is very sedate and more for the aging older crowd.. The only R&R or hard rock or maybe country is in the Vortex lounge later in the evening, I like a lot of soft, hard, rock songs and dance tunes.

The Evening shows are good, but some how on most of the RC cruises, the music or songs, many I have never heard of thus having no sentimental value for me. The one show you do not want to miss is the Tango Argentina the best of the trip cruise. I saw it on another ship also, hope it will be there for you.

A group called the Antwerp Duo, the female singer does a great rendition of the "The Rose" with a magic act to support it. I saw it at a C&A function.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived