Wish I waited...

Sue909

I have been looking at prices on Glory for August 19th for a couple of months. Prices were down (didn't realize this until they went up), then they started going up more and cabins seemed to be filling quicker.

So, I booked through Carnival. Then saw that the TA with the gnome was offering on board credit for the same price, I cancelled with Carnival and went with them and had them transfer my deposit over.

Now, I just checked only 2 weeks later and the price is down a lot with a higher catagory. Ugh......

Why do rates flucuate so much?

I don't think I can get the difference because it's not booked with Carnival. Final payment went through Thursday.

I have to stop looking because I am making myself crazy.

Sue

Why didnt you just transfer your Carnival booking to them?? Why cancel and rebook. Did the TA only let you have the perks for a new booking or some such. You have 30 days from the date you booked to transfer the booking. That way the Carnival agent got credit and so does the TA on the booking.

If the price is down on a higher category, upgrade ...Iv done that several times.

I transferred the deposit money from Carnival to the TA. I could have transferred the cabins too but I liked the cabins with TA better (more in center of ship) so I just rebooked but Carnival just transferred my deposit.

Sue

Why didnt you just transfer your Carnival booking to them?? Why cancel and rebook. Did the TA only let you have the perks for a new booking or some such. You have 30 days from the date you booked to transfer the booking. That way the Carnival agent got credit and so does the TA on the booking.

If the price is down on a higher category, upgrade ...Iv done that several times.

Archived