Magic is going to................

Legend

Ok....Monday when all of this started I "heard" that since this was a slip up that they had planned on annoucing weds but may move it up to tues...and I "heard" I may get to say something (meaning just part of what I know) tues cause they may just announce it tues........but then after I posted that yesterday I "heard".... "ok, all hell's done broke loose, at CCL and they will tell CC what their plans are today......CC was informed (yesterday's sticky) that it would be within a few weeks.......then I "heard" even more things...AND THEN Fun Ship Freddy showed up at my house to gag me and made an offer I couldn't refuse. :eek:

.and y'all think YOU are stressing?.....lol:p:D

I'm not stressed at all, but everyone else seems to be. I easily can wait until Christmas to open my presents. Obviously most of the people on this thread cannot.

My TA says she 'sees' a 6nt on Nov 14, and a 7nt on Nov 20.--she also added, "no pricing yet" and said she'd 'check everyday and let me know as soon as it appears'

That makes sense, if she's going to do 7 day Sunday to Sunday cruises like the Conquest.

Could she be staying overnight for travel agents to visit after her long trip over the pond? ;)

Or maybe it is a day of rest after pushing all that water out of the way for the last 4,000 miles. :)

Sounds like it was the moose's fault.

From about October until around April or May, there is about three feet of snow on the ground at all times, and the larger wild animals (moose, bear, lynx, etc.) are on the roads a lot because their weight will sink them into the snow.

From about October until around April or May' date=' there is about three feet of snow on the ground at all times, and the larger wild animals (moose, bear, lynx, etc.) are on the roads a lot because their weight will sink them into the snow.[/quote']

Why only three feet? :confused: Are all the moose, bears, lynx, etc missing a foot? :eek:

No they were suppose to announce this weds but with the glitch/slip up...they just said.....hold up....lets get things organized and do this within couple weeks....that would be my guess :)

Ok...now this is starting to sound like BP...maybe the prez needs to fly down and straighten them out too :eek:

I just wished they would tell us...this is starting to p$$$ me off :(

Darn it!!! Now I wish there wasn't the slip up!!!:(

You mean Carnival is not organized?:eek::D

I'm not stressed at all, but everyone else seems to be. I easily can wait until Christmas to open my presents. Obviously most of the people on this thread cannot.

It's like the boys were bringing the presents in and found out the other kids (PVPs) peeked......so they turned around with their presents and said...well you'll just have to wait now......so you just sit there and think about what you've done.....oh and BTW.STOP booking the TA!!!....:eek::p:D

Ok...now this is starting to sound like BP...maybe the prez needs to fly down and straighten them out too :eek:

I just wished they would tell us...this is starting to p$$$ me off :(

LOL......I actually thought od that very same thing when I was hearing all of this.....:eek:

Why only three feet? :confused: Are all the moose, bears, lynx, etc missing a foot? :eek:

A lot of travel writers do a lot of articles about Alaska and a lot of them use "foot notes", which explains why there aren't enough feet to go around. :)

A lot of travel writers do a lot of articles about Alaska and a lot of them use "foot notes"' date=' which explains why there aren't enough feet to go around. :)[/quote']

Okay, yes, that would explain it. :p

It's like the boys were bringing the presents in and found out the other kids (PVPs) peeked......so they turned around with their presents and said...well you'll just have to wait now......so you just sit there and think about what you've done.....oh and BTW.STOP booking the TA!!!....:eek::p:D

Its so frustrating to have so many hints but not know for sure.

But the cat is out of the bag so they can spill it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Host Randy viewpost.gif

Could she be staying overnight for travel agents to visit after her long trip over the pond? ;)

Now we know Magic arrives in Galveston on November 13 and the next day they cruise is on the 14 instead of the 13.

We know that it won't be staying in Galveston that night for travel agents to visit because this would mean Host Randy is violating his gag order which we know he won't do.

This means it is sailing from Galveston empty as it has to because of the Passenger Vessel Services Act, not the Jones Act which I incorrectly stated previously, on the 13th to another port that it will be sailing out of on the 14th. What port is close enough to reach in one day? That's right! NEW ORLEANS.

Or would someone else like to speculate on what the Magic will do from 11-13-11 to 11-14-11?

We know that it won't be staying in Galveston that night for travel agents to visit because this would mean Host Randy is violating his gag order which we know he won't do.

he didn't disclose anything. he posed a hypothetical situation.

in part, i think, because he likes messing with us... that is, if he knows, as he says. :rolleyes:

i probably would too, if i did know something, that the rest of CC didn't, and i was ordered not to divulge (to the very brink of said orders) :)

This means it is sailing from Galveston empty as it has to because of the Passenger Vessel Services Act, not the Jones Act which I incorrectly stated previously, on the 13th to another port that it will be sailing out of on the 14th. What port is close enough to reach in one day? That's right! NEW ORLEANS

no it doesn't... the passenger vessel services act would not be relevant, if there was, as he posed the hypothetical situation, a TA overnight... because the ship would not be 'transporting', nor 'landing' any passengers... anywhere...

They "could" spill it now...instead it seem they are trying desprately to stuff that cat back in the bag...

Seriously??? come on.... tell us already...

It's like a MAGIC act gone terribly wrong.........can't you see the Magic Man walking into the PVP offices and a bunch of rabbits running around........and the PVPs say.....What?:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Host Randy viewpost.gif

Now we know Magic arrives in Galveston on November 13 and the next day they cruise is on the 14 instead of the 13.

This means it is sailing from Galveston empty as it has to because of the Passenger Vessel Services Act, not the Jones Act which I incorrectly stated previously, on the 13th to another port that it will be sailing out of on the 14th. What port is close enough to reach in one day? That's right! NEW ORLEANS.

Or would someone else like to speculate on what the Magic will do from 11-13-11 to 11-14-11?

Oh I was just asking a question :p

he didn't disclose anything. he posed a hypothetical situation.

Well then couldn't he pose a hypothetical situation as to where the Magic's home port will be without disclosing it?

no it doesn't... the passenger vessel services act would not be relevant, if there was, as he posed the hypothetical situation, a TA overnight... because the ship would not be 'transporting', nor 'landing' any passengers... anywhere...

I was referring to the sailing of the Magic from Galveston to New Orleans on the 13th. It would have to sail empty because of the Passenger Vessel Services act.

Its going to Houston overnight and will cruise from Houston.

hey, that's actually a very viable idea there...

in fact, it could debark in galveston, and make it to houston bayport with time for making it ready and embark for a TA overnight, STILL!

i like that idea :D

By the way, Carnival now has the sailing dates of everyone of it's ships on their web site up to April 2012 except for the Spirit.

Could this mean bad news for the Spirit?

Or could it just mean they havent yet gotten to programming it in yet??

Im going out on a limb here, and saying that the Spirit will still sail with Carnival, its not going to dissapear.

Well then couldn't he pose a hypothetical situation as to where the Magic's home port will be without disclosing it?

yes, he certainly could...

but i also said i think he likes messing with us :rolleyes:

and, when he 'asked a question' as he just said - he didn't provide an answer... that's what i meant by hypothetical situation... he posed a possible situation, and did not provide an answer... hence, did not divulge any information. any of us could think of the same, especially based on past carnival practices

I was referring to the sailing of the Magic from Galveston to New Orleans on the 13th. It would have to sail empty because of the Passenger Vessel Services act.

right, that's fine. i'm just saying that it wouldn't be relevant, if there was a TA overnight... which is an equally, and in my opinion, actually a more plausible explanation, for a 1 day 'gap'... i'd rather have a few thousand TA's on my ship for a night than sail empty to a port of lesser market demand (and $)... which, btw, will soon have more alternate line competition than galveston / houston.

THAT, doesn't make sense :)

Archived