Who is the Caribbean Princess Captain on the 7/29/10 sailing out of Brooklyn?

pugsleycat

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knows who the captain for the Caribbean Princess 7/29/10 sailing out of Brooklyn will be? We are getting married at sea on 7/30 and are curious as to who will be performing the ceremony.

Thanks!!

If Princess has your e-mail address you should have gotten some pre-cruise notices from them, telling you who the captain, maitre'd, CD and others on board will be. Congratulations and best wishes for every happiness, from one Princess bride to another!:)

Hi -

I logged on to the cruise personalizer on the princess website and reviewed "pre-cruise e-mails" from the documentation section. The e-mail was from the captain, excerpt below, but did not include any other info.:

Greetings from the bridge of Caribbean Princess. Our crew can't wait to bring you and your fellow passengers to some of the most amazing places on your sailing to the Caribbean.

Please take a look at this email for more information about your cruise and your ship, and to be sure everything is in order for your embarkation.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you aboard soon!

Sincerely,

Captain Philip Pickford

Caribbean Princess

I read from some returning that Captain Marco Fortezze got on in San Juan. I believe it was the 5/27 sailing. Based on how long they usually stay on, I would only guess it might still be him on July 29th. If it is, in fact Cpt. Fortezze, he is a very personable gentleman. He came to our MnG last summer and stayed for quite a while, joked around and offered lots of info and answered questions. We even watched him officiate a wedding back near the Terrace Pool. Make sure they make no announcements when you are getting married if it is outside. This poor couple got a Bingo update while they were being married. You could see some people were a bit miffed, but overall they just laughed it off and went with the flow.

Congratulations,

Freddie

I read from some returning that Captain Marco Fortezze got on in San Juan. I believe it was the 5/27 sailing. Based on how long they usually stay on, I would only guess it might still be him on July 29th. If it is, in fact Cpt. Fortezze, he is a very personable gentleman. He came to our MnG last summer and stayed for quite a while, joked around and offered lots of info and answered questions. We even watched him officiate a wedding back near the Terrace Pool. Make sure they make no announcements when you are getting married if it is outside. This poor couple got a Bingo update while they were being married. You could see some people were a bit miffed, but overall they just laughed it off and went with the flow.

Congratulations,

Freddie

We are on the July 2nd sailing and Captain Fortezze was on my email from Princess

Happy Wedding!

Congratulations,

Freddie

He gets off again on July 20th. ;)

I am also on the 7/29 sailing. I rec'd an e-mail stating our captain would be Attilio Guerrini. On our cruise in April, my wife & I spent about 1-1/2hrs talking with him after the most travelled passenger cocktail party. He is really nice and very interesting to talk to about the cruise biz. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

Harvey

Archived