Angel and Demons StefanoRome Tours or RIL?

dutchclogs

Hello, has anyone taken either of these tours? We will be on Adventure of the Seas in July. I know RomeinLimo are highly rated, as is Stefano from Rome Cabs , but would appreciate feedback on an Angels and Demons limo tour in particular (we are not looking to see the Vatican museums and sistine chapel again, just St Peters Basilica)

dutch

We didn't go through either of those companies, so I'm sorry if I'm not much help, but I will say that we watched the Angels & Demons movie before we left, highlighted all the sights in the movie, then just walked it ourselves. We saw everything in the movie. It was awesome and very easy to do on your own. Rome is a easy walkable city.

We didn't go through either of those companies, so I'm sorry if I'm not much help, but I will say that we watched the Angels & Demons movie before we left, highlighted all the sights in the movie, then just walked it ourselves. We saw everything in the movie. It was awesome and very easy to do on your own. Rome is a easy walkable city.

Thanks Conbon. I have been exploring various options but as we also want to see a couple of outlying spots as well (eg keyhole) have decided to splurge on a limo tour with Fabrizio of all around Italy. Now looking forward to July!

dutch

We did Angels and Demons through Rome in Limo with a group of six on June 1. It was a fabulous tour, can't say enough positive things about our day! Our driver/guide was Manuel. Besides being adorable, he was also very knowledgeable, polite, flexible, and friendly. He picked us up at three different hotels beginning at 8:30 in the morning. We had lots of time, as we were not embarking on our cruise until the next day. Manuel knew all about the book, and even pointed out a few discrepancies between the book and movie. He took us to Santa Maria del Popolo, Santa Maria Della Vittoria, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona (where we had a great lunch at Il Scalini), St. Peter's Square and Castel Sant'Angelo. He always dropped us off as close as possible to the sights and gave us just the right amount of time to look around. At the end of the day, we had arranged for the Scavi tour at the Vatican (that must be done by email months in advance, takes you down to see the excavations under St. Peter's and St. Peter's tomb). Manuel took us directly to the entry point for the tour, met us at the end and gave us extra time to visit St. Peter's before returning us to our hotels (around 5:30).

I highly recommend that you use Rome in Limo--they are just wonderful!! By the way, Fabrizio was our guide on a tour from Livorno to Sienna and Voltarra two days later, on June 3. This tour was so much fun, and Fabrizio is amazing.

Oops! Just so as not to confuse, I want to make sure you know I was referring to Fabrizio, our driver from Rome in Limo, in my previous message. We asked specifically for him, based upon the many positive comments read on this website; the owner, Duman, granted our request, and for this we are most grateful.

Archived