zip lining

Cinderose

Somewhere on these boards I saw photos of zip lining excursion someone posted from their Victory cruise from San Juan. Cant remember the island - could have been St Kitts, St Lucia, Barbados +++. Any way it was one from high up in the mountains and went down across the water to a peninsula on the other end. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks for any help finding this zip line and the island.

Not really... it's not as "rough and tumble" as the ones that I've seen (and been on). It's more or less a chair... and it really doesn't go "fast".

I did one in St. Lucia that was close to dangerous.... If you didn't regulate your speed, you'd end up burning up on re-entry... One lady came in so fast that I swear I saw smoke.... She avoided serious injury, but she had some nasty bruises that night.

Somewhere on these boards I saw photos of zip lining excursion someone posted from their Victory cruise from San Juan. Cant remember the island - could have been St Kitts, St Lucia, Barbados +++. Any way it was one from high up in the mountains and went down across the water to a peninsula on the other end. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks for any help finding this zip line and the island.

2 yrs in a row, we did the zipline at Barbados. It was our first time and truly enjoyed it. So much fun, but doesn't fit the description you asked about.

We did an AI in St. Lucia this past March and went on the zip-lining adventure through the rain forest. It had approx. 11 lines and 17-18 zipping opportunities. It was amazing especially since it was our first time zip-lining. There was no water nearby as it's pretty much in the middle of the island but it was lots of fun! Hope you find one that you want.

Archived