Such a tease....

Tiffany1203

Is that the one that uses the same music as the current KFC commercial? I have "Bang the drum" as my ringer on the Iphone.

No its the one where a guy says ship? and you hear the ship horn and he says check, excursions? and you hear the dolphin and he says check, captain? and you hear a capt make a arr noise, and so on...he then says well all the carnival folks are here...are you?? Then it goes into get up to 160.00 cash back.....and so on...

It's cute but I hear it like 5x a day and long for feb 2011 to get here for my next carnival cruise ....

Tiffany, I have not heard that one, yet. In my area it is rare to hear Carnival commercials on the local radio. Which I find a little strange as we have two ports within an hours drive that have Carnival ships sailing out of them. See a lot more RCL and NCL commercials on tv than Carnival also.

Tiffany, I have not heard that one, yet. In my area it is rare to hear Carnival commercials on the local radio. Which I find a little strange as we have two ports within an hours drive that have Carnival ships sailing out of them. See a lot more RCL and NCL commercials on tv than Carnival also.

It was funny. A few days ago I was watching a show about Royal Caribbean, but every commercial break had a Carnival commercial.

I agree all the commercials for cruising right now are pure torture...we leave Saturday but still have to work until late Friday night and every time I here the commercials I want to scream and run out the door! :)

• 4 weeks later...

They just installed a new door bell at our office that sounds exactly like the chimes you hear when the CD or Captain is about to make an announcement. Every time I hear it, I expect to hear "Bingo starting in 5 minutes in the Caribbean lounge" :)

Archived