Question about Elegant night on Halloween 5 day

duchessuta

Hey...I am going on the Ecstasy on Oct. 30th. It's been a while since I've been on a 5 day, so I don't remember when the Elegant night is. The first sea day will be Halloween. So, will Elegant night be that same night?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 3 months later...

We will be on the Ecstasy as well that cruise. I am so confused, Carnival told me that they sometimes postpone formal night to the next night...she said it just depends on the Cruise Director. I hope they just keep it on Halloween night and allow us to wear our costumes

We did a Halloween cruise last year on the Fantasy out of New Orleans. Just let me start by saying that we loved it. Halloween was so much fun, should have booked at same time this year. We dressed up and so did half the boat. The kids get to trick or treat and the adults have a fun party. Have fun with it and by all means dress up!

They will postpone the elegant night because people will dress up ALL Day! The elegant night is likely to be either the day before or after Halloween for this sailing.

Archived