Mini Suites Crown/Ruby and viewing the stars question

lovevacadays

I really like the mini's on Dolphin but have booked an Emerald mini on my next cruise as so many really like them and it does sound nice to have the covered balcony. A question: one of the things I like about the Dolphin mini's is because the balcony doesn't have anything above your head you can view a full sky of stars. I love going out in the late evening with a drink and looking at the stars. I'm thinking in the Emerald mini's there will be a roof above my head so may not have quite the same view of the stars. Is there some open space with nothing above your head on the Emerald mini's? I have E731 booked. How much of the sky can you see?

I really like the mini's on Dolphin but have booked an Emerald mini on my next cruise as so many really like them and it does sound nice to have the covered balcony. A question: one of the things I like about the Dolphin mini's is because the balcony doesn't have anything above your head you can view a full sky of stars. I love going out in the late evening with a drink and looking at the stars. I'm thinking in the Emerald mini's there will be a roof above my head so may not have quite the same view of the stars. Is there some open space with nothing above your head on the Emerald mini's? I have E731 booked. How much of the sky can you see?

They are not enclosed, just covered. When you are out at sea you can look straight out and up just a bit and see the sky. You just can't look directly up unless you go to the railing. Lots of sky up there to view. ;)

Archived