Princess Fleet Drydock/Wetdock Schedule

Buddy604

I knew they were adding a Sanctuary... as the sports deck was under construction above Skywalkers... didn't know they were adding MUTS.. .thanks!

One crew member told me she was being "gutted" and lots was going to be added. Just wondering what will be lost. (I know the gorgeous Internet Cafe will likely disappear... pity.)

They are updating the atrium into the Piazza, which will have the International Cafe (which we love). They are also adding Vines (wine bar w/tapas and sushi).

They are also adding Alfredo's Pizzeria (I think on Deck 5 or 6), a sit down pizza restaurant (no charge). This will not replace Prego's on the Lido deck.

The internet cafe will be reduced in size, but is staying in the same location and it looks as if Sabatinis will increase slightly in size.

They are updating the atrium into the Piazza, which will have the International Cafe (which we love). They are also adding Vines (wine bar w/tapas and sushi).

They are also adding Alfredo's Pizzeria (I think on Deck 5 or 6), a sit down pizza restaurant (no charge). This will not replace Prego's on the Lido deck.

The internet cafe will be reduced in size, but is staying in the same location and it looks as if Sabatinis will increase slightly in size.

Just what they need; a larger Sabatini's with more empty tables. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who we can write to, or call, to get the specifics on the Star's upcoming dry dock? She is scheduled for an update in less than a month and there is so very little info out there in "Princess Land", we are very anxious to know as we are booked in cabin 412 on Emerald deck for March to Hawaii and are assuming that some of those changes will be on Promenade deck, right underneath us.

Any ideas of who to contact?

Does anyone know who we can write to, or call, to get the specifics on the Star's upcoming dry dock? She is scheduled for an update in less than a month and there is so very little info out there in "Princess Land", we are very anxious to know as we are booked in cabin 412 on Emerald deck for March to Hawaii and are assuming that some of those changes will be on Promenade deck, right underneath us.

Any ideas of who to contact?

You cabin is above the shops, those are not going to be change since the Star already has the Piazza.

Star Princess information is incorrect. The Star will be sailing to Hawaii from San Francisco 3/19/12, 4/13/12, 4/28/12 and to Mexico from San Francisco 4/3/12. Dry Dock is scheduled for 11/14/11..

Thanks LARGIN. I was a bit concerned with the 4/1 drydock.

I knew they were adding a Sanctuary... as the sports deck was under construction above Skywalkers... didn't know they were adding MUTS.. .thanks!

One crew member told me she was being "gutted" and lots was going to be added. Just wondering what will be lost. (I know the gorgeous Internet Cafe will likely disappear... pity.)

The Wake Bar is going away to make space for an enlarged International DR and the Savoy DR is going away with the half along the windows becoming the new Crown Grill and the other half being added to the Vivaldi DR. All of those tables for two along the center wall will probably go away in the enlarged Vivaldi DR.

The sit down pizzeria will be on Deck 5 where the Vines Bar is typically located. Vines on the Sapphire will be like that on the Grand, just an area with tables.

Sabatini's will expand along the windows and reduce the size of the Internet Cafe.

Archived