AquaSpa benefits for AQ class?

John73

I did look on the Celebrity site but I can't find any info on what AquaSpa treatments or benefits you get as part of the Aqua Class cabins. What, if any, spa treatments or access do you get as part of AQ class cabins?

No Spa treatments are included but you do get free access to the Persian Gardens and Spa Relaxation room.

From the Celebrity Cruises web site:

Aqua Class

FEATURES:

In addition to our Concierge class amenities, AquaClass guests receive: Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily

Premium ship location (Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa

Hansgrohe® shower panels

Aroma scent selections

Pillow menu to customize your night's sleep

Complimentary bathroom amenities

Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas

A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments

Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers

Enhanced personal care products

Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room

Special programming and wellness classes

Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors

Sitting area with sofa

Two beds convertible to queen-size

Vanity

32" LCD TV

Veranda with lounge seating

• square_15.gifsquare_16.gifConcierge Class
  • FEATURES:
  • Early embarkation and debarkation
  • Priority check-in
  • Welcome sparkling wine, fresh fruit and flowers
  • Main and specialty restaurant seating preferences
  • Expanded room service breakfast menu
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres, daily
  • Pillow menu, Plush Frette® bathrobes
  • Hansgrohe® massaging showerhead
  • Extra handheld hair dryer
  • Celebrity tote bag
  • 100% Egyptian cotton oversized bath towels
  • Complimentary shoeshine service, use of golf umbrella and high quality binoculars
  • Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
  • Sitting area with sofa
  • 32" LCD TV
  • Vanity
  • Veranda with lounge seating
  • Some staterooms may have a trundle bed

I did look on the Celebrity site but I can't find any info on what AquaSpa treatments or benefits you get as part of the Aqua Class cabins. What, if any, spa treatments or access do you get as part of AQ class cabins?

You are correct that there is very little specific information about AQ Cabins and the AquaSpa either on CC or on Celebrity's web site. I think that the reason for this lack of AquaSpa specific information is that there is very little connection between the two. The main AQ/AquaSpa connection is that AQ passengers have free access to The Persian Gardens (PG); for all others there is a charge to use The PG.

I think that the only other published connection is that AQ passengers have an AquaSpa person assigned to them; if requested (no one volunteered during our cruise).

Bottom line IMO, the connection between the AquaSpa and AQ Cabins is minimal (except for The PG) and should not be considered as big benefit when comparing the prices of different categories. However, as the others have mentioned, Blu alone is a big plus for many of us and access to PG is very nice also.

You are allowed to make an Aqua Spa appointment and pay the same as everyone else. the only thing free is the relaxation room and Persian Gardens. The assumption that you receive anything free in the spa is not correct.

I think that the only other published connection is that AQ passengers have an AquaSpa person assigned to them; if requested (no one volunteered during our cruise).

At the podium outside the Relaxation Room on Deck 11 serves as the Spa Concierge for AquaClass guests... As I've observed it, the role is one of facilitating access to The Persian Gardens [via key exchange], making spa appointments for AquaClass guests [though I doubt anyone is turned away], and serving as receptionist for all having spa treatments on Deck 11 [the massage rooms are there]... Personal is a bit of a stretch but it serves some purpose in that AquaClass guests--all have cabins on Deck 11--don't have to contend with the larger, much busier spa reception area on Deck 12 [and can readily access The Persian Gardens, with a bit more privacy, via the spiral staircase that connects the two levels]...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived