Respirtory infections on Mariner 1/16?

emttl73

I can never understand how some people seem surprised, upset, angry, etc. if they become ill during a cruise. People get sick all the time. They pick up germs everywhere: the grocery store, the bank, the theater, the work place, the list goes on and on. Yes, it would be too bad to have an illness spoil your cruise but it happens. You just have to deal with it the best you can.

It sounds like you may have picked up something before boarding the ship. Did you perhaps fly to port? Airplanes recycle their air so you could catch something there quite easily. This time of year all kinds of nasty bugs are floating around and one of them found you. I hope you feel better.

You guys need to stop blaming somebody else for these problems. It happened on RCI... END OF STORY.....

Hey Historybuffer-

I have not seen ANY attempts at humor on this thread thus far, I DID however, see you say something about how YOUR answer was "quite nice"

Are you afraid of disagreeing without being "quite nice"?

So, where WAS the humor....or maybe you just can't recognize it???

(and I can't say I've seen this in you before)

Steve

You're already gone so you can read this later. Nope, don't mind disagreeing with someone and usually respect all opinions. I've had a couple of bad days in a row and my tolerance level dropped sharply. You WON'T see this in me very often. Now don't forget your meds and have a nice cruise. ;)

and I owe YOU an apology Deb!

I have my moments (as you well know). Typing and conversing are two entirely different things, and I think I'm better at the latter. When I get angry, strange words and condescending sentence structures form.

And I would like to thank the many nice folks I've met here for putting up with me.

Although I can say I saw some posts last night that were just unbelievable, and obviously, they were bad enough for the Mod to get right in and pull.

I may act like a jerk, but I wish no ill will on anyone.

Steve

And I would like to thank the many nice folks I've met here for putting up with me.

Steve

Do we have a choice?? ;) :p :D

Just kidding.........If we didn't want to read what you wrote--we can skip over it.......but I always choose to read----very entertaining! Keep 'em comin'!

And have a great cruise! We'll be off to Florida on Friday and hope the weather is nice and sunny.

Archived