do we need a cocktail card for beers ?

honey-bunny

DH loves his beer on the hot sunny day:D and I love Mojitos:D is it better to get cocktail cards for Mojitos and pay the beer as we go is there a promotion for beer or beer cards, what is the price of beer at Crow nest or is there happy hour time to get beer will it be cheaper?

All the wine, soda, coffe and cocktail cards will soon be gone. So if you are cruising soon and you still see the cocktail card being sold on HAL's site - buy it as it will still be honored on the ship. I have heard that the Noordam and the Westerdam are no longer sale the cards on board the ship anymore. The cocktail card will be good for your mijitos but not on beer.

6-pack Bud Light domestic beer no price found

6-pack Miller Lite domestic beer $21.85

6-pack Amstel Light imported beer $23.00

6-pack Corona imported beer $23.00

6-pack Miller Genuine Draft domestic beer $21.85

6-pack Heineken imported beers $23.00

There are bucket of beer specials -- sorry -- don't know which beers.

And IF your ship has a happy hour or 2 for 1 drinks -- usually it will be one of the cheaper beers.

KK - Where are you getting the information that the cards will be discontinued? That's been said by a few people here for over a year, but the wine, soda, coffee, cocktail cards continue to be sold. I don't see why they would discontinue them. Most cruiselines have the cards or another system so drinks don't have to be charged each time. It should work better for the cruiseline since service is faster (not reciepts to be signed) and that means a server can get to more people. Some people don't use the whole card and that's extra money for the cruiseline. People also expect to be able to purchase a card or similar.

Yes, there are those all purpose cards that some TAs give out, but those are still cards.

I'm not saying the information is wrong, just that it's always been a vague.

All the wine, soda, coffe and cocktail cards will soon be gone. So if you are cruising soon and you still see the cocktail card being sold on HAL's site - buy it as it will still be honored on the ship. I have heard that the Noordam and the Westerdam are no longer sale the cards on board the ship anymore. The cocktail card will be good for your mijitos but not on beer.

6-pack Bud Light domestic beer no price found

6-pack Miller Lite domestic beer $21.85

6-pack Amstel Light imported beer $23.00

6-pack Corona imported beer $23.00

6-pack Miller Genuine Draft domestic beer $21.85

6-pack Heineken imported beers $23.00

There are bucket of beer specials -- sorry -- don't know which beers.

And IF your ship has a happy hour or 2 for 1 drinks -- usually it will be one of the cheaper beers.

a bucket of beer how many are in the bucket , can we bring the bucket to our cabin and enjoy it on our verandah ?

a bucket of beer how many are in the bucket , can we bring the bucket to our cabin and enjoy it on our verandah ?

You Get 6 for the price of 5 and you can take it anywhere you wish... :D

You Get 6 for the price of 5 and you can take it anywhere you wish... :D

that sounds like a good deal, i think dH will stick to happy hours for his 2 beers at time and will probably get a bucket to keep in our cabin, do we need to buy it as onboard gift before the cruise begins or is it something u buy once u are on the cruise?

that sounds like a good deal, i think dH will stick to happy hours for his 2 beers at time and will probably get a bucket to keep in our cabin, do we need to buy it as onboard gift before the cruise begins or is it something u buy once u are on the cruise?

Just buy it on board.

Archived