Bermuda Excursions - Power Snorkel / Kayak Adventure?

We will be in Bermuda with two 11 year old boys and would like to know if anyone has done the Wild West Clear Kayak Adventure or the Devil's Island Power Snorkel? Would like to know any input anyone may have on either of these and how appropriate they are for children.

Angie

You may not get a lot of answers to this question. I recommend you google the excursion name and look at everything that comes up.

Also go to the Ports of Call boards and look up Bermuda. You will find lots of reviews for ship and private excursions and recommendations on what to do on your own.

I have already tried Google and didn't have much luck. It's pretty much just the same information as I read on the RC website. That's why I posted here...I would like to hear from someone who has taken one of the excursions.

Angie

I edited after your post: see the Ports of Call boards.

I just checked myself and there is nothing about the power snorkel after a quick search. It is either not very popular, or new.

We did the Restless Native catamaran tour. It was fun and they stopped at a lagoon where my kids swam over to a very small beach where they found some sea glass. Bermuda is easy to do on your own and honestly, I'd look at what to do on your own rather than pay for an expensive excursion.

From 2005: "We just got back from Bermuda on Sunday and although i didn't go (wish i had) the group i was with did go on the kayak and loved it. They could see through the bottom of the Kayak very clearly and the tour guide was very interesting - they came back with all kinds of tidbits about Bermuda. The recommend it." (clear kayak)

Archived