N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Ok the QM2 is fast and stable Ill admit that, its built for TA crossings. However, the TA we are taking next year is 10 or 11 days and half the price of the 6 day QM2 crossing... we considered booking the QM2 instead but no way would I enjoy that, being 25 years old.

Ok the QM2 is fast and stable Ill admit that, its built for TA crossings. However, the TA we are taking next year is 10 or 11 days and half the price of the 6 day QM2 crossing... we considered booking the QM2 instead but no way would I enjoy that, being 25 years old.

I don't blame you!!! I would do the same.:D

When she departed Southampton, I started a thread showing her progress and then discovered the same was happening here. Now that he is just off NY, I am back watching the little blue symbol move closer and closer. What I need now is the radio traffic like they have on the live solent AIS site. Anyone know a web site that has the NY Harbor ship radio traffic?

Al

When she departed Southampton, I started a thread showing her progress and then discovered the same was happening here. Now that he is just off NY, I am back watching the little blue symbol move closer and closer. What I need now is the radio traffic like they have on the live solent AIS site. Anyone know a web site that has the NY Harbor ship radio traffic?

Al

You are a serious NESSer:D....maybe someone will know...:)

Am off to see the new Twilight tonight and should be home about 930pm my time which is 4.5 hours from now.. hopefully Epic hasnt arrived in NY by then coz Id love to stalk her on a port cam or two.... I seem to have lost the list of NYC webcams so will be googling like crazy when I get back!

Archived