N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Im off to bed now :) The QM2 is in dock today too I was watching her webcam earlier hoping to see the epic, i guess they dock in different places? Maybe when the QM2 leaves she will drive past the epic!

g'night, Rick!

Im off to bed now :) The QM2 is in dock today too I was watching her webcam earlier hoping to see the epic, i guess they dock in different places? Maybe when the QM2 leaves she will drive past the epic!

Thanks for hanging out with us :)..until the next trip!:D

dropping her lifboats (via CruiseMaven @ Twitter) :

x2_1cc061aadly.png

Is that how passengers get to shore when doing cruises in the caribbean etc when the ship docks out in the water?

You know, I was wondering about that - if they'll use the lifeboats as tenders. Thought that because they look so easy access, when on the ship...

Guess we'll have to wait another week or so to find out! lol

Hey - NCL - how about a very mini cruise for all of us NESS members??

Is that how passengers get to shore when doing cruises in the caribbean etc when the ship docks out in the water?

Not the ones I've been on. It's usually ones from the dock that they tender in on, but not the lifeboats. Again, someone corret me if I'm wrong.

attachment.php?attachmentid=160946&thumb=1&d=1277990594

Picture of ship going under the V bridge. Got this from my cruise board from someone in NY that will be cruising with us.:)

Not the ones I've been on. It's usually ones from the dock that they tender in on' date=' but not the lifeboats. Again, someone corret me if I'm wrong.

attachment.php?attachmentid=160946&thumb=1&d=1277990594

Picture of ship going under the V bridge. Got this from my cruise board from someone in NY that will be cruising with us.:)

On the Pearl in January we did use the lifeboats twice as tenders. If I remember correctly they stated during one of the live chats that the Epic will only dock. Too many people to tender.

OK' date=' I guess we can just look at her or go do something useful. At least we got our fix for the day. Does anyone know what time she leaves for her 2 day cruise???:D[/quote']

4 pm.

4 pm.

7/1/2010 New York Inspections and all that. First time she is in a U.S. Port

7/2/2010 New York Christening 2-Night Cruise

7/3/2010 sea

7/4/2010 New York Hosting the Macy’s Fireworks Display

7/5/2010 New York Non-Passenger cruise

7/6/2010 sea

7/7/2010 sea

7/8/2010 Miami 2-Night cruise

7/9/2010 sea

7/10/2010 Miami Eastern Caribbean Maiden Voyage

I'm really getting hyper now thinking that at this time tomorrow I will be getting onboard. The first thing I plan on doing is checking out the cabin & then exploring the ship. I'll be doing the ultimate stalk! NCL has lots planned for the travel agents so I'm sure I'll be busy & trying to absorb as much as possible about the Epic. Promise to come back here with a full report

Thanks everyone....you're always there when I need you!

I finally gave up on the TV coverage (nothing!). What a shame.

Thanks to all for the great updates & pics.

I've sailed out of NYC probably 30 times and never saw anything like the photo of the lifeboats in the Hudson as pcreek put here. Love it!

I emailed INTREPID Museum and got this reply:

Our Earth Cam is being serviced today.

Information Desk

Intrepid Sea, Air & SpaceMuseum

646-381-5061

how convient that the cam is being service on today :cool: sounds kind of questionable, lol

I'm really getting hyper now thinking that at this time tomorrow I will be getting onboard. The first thing I plan on doing is checking out the cabin & then exploring the ship. I'll be doing the ultimate stalk! NCL has lots planned for the travel agents so I'm sure I'll be busy & trying to absorb as much as possible about the Epic. Promise to come back here with a full report

I've sailed out of NYC probably 30 times and never saw anything like the photo of the lifeboats in the Hudson as pcreek put here. Love it!

Maja - have a WONDERFUL time! I'm sooo envious! I'll try to check in over the weekend..(we're celebrating the long 4th weekend in Philly.)

If you get the chance...I'd love to see photos of the Spa Suite area going into the 'private access' to the Spa. If you don't have time/opportunity -no worries!

ENJOY!!! :D

I emailed INTREPID Museum and got this reply:

Our Earth Cam is being serviced today.

Information Desk

Intrepid Sea, Air & SpaceMuseum

646-381-5061

Now the have the camera pointing the wrong direction. Need to turn it 180°

QM2 is docked in Brooklyn and wont come anywhere near the piers in Manhattan when she leaves, sorry. However the QM2 was docked here on May 21st and here is a merger of the webcam grabs I got from then, and today of the EPIC:

Merge.JPG

QM2 is docked in Brooklyn and wont come anywhere near the piers in Manhattan when she leaves, sorry. However the QM2 was docked here on May 21st and here is a merger of the webcam grabs I got from then, and today of the EPIC:

Merge.JPG

Very clever!!!!

Drink a couple of drinks for all the NESSer's!!!!!

Join in here at the N.E.S.S. (Norwegian Epic Ship Stalker)

Here you will find support & comfort knowing that you're not the only one!

The only help you'll get here hopefully is MORE information from fellow stalkers!

My name is Maja & I'm an Epic Stalker.:o

I spend way too much time searching for the latest news, photos & videos on the Epic.

How do I know I'm a stalker? I searched the video links for familiar crew members faces ( I think I saw Anshuman dining in La Cucina?)

Are you a NESS? Tell us why!

Maja, did you think tomorrow would ever get here? Your thread was fun - have a wonderful cruise !

Archived