N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

hahaha, I have everything turned up...every time I click a post on cruisecritic it sounds like a giant brick hits the wall. every time I look at video I am reading lips....

coak

My only complaint is that they should have opened up these few days in NYC to us past passengers that have been so loyal and have cruised so many times with NCL. We should have been offered an opportunity since we live in NJ and NY to go on the ship. I would have paid.

Okay, My IT guys are right on it. My computer is fine, my sound is fine...get sound on other sites...they have concluded it is the webcast on the other end. I disagree because you all are hearing it! It is Vermont reception! Somebody rescue this state from poor service! Help me! I am bummed.! hahaha, not really as some might know why I am not TOTALLY bummed...

Be sure we are all missing a good time no matter what! A webcast does not do the real thing actual justice.

coka

[quote name='orangegrove']We're doing that in 15 days! whoo hoo! :D[/quote]

Your luck! I cant see doing justice in one week to this ship. I'd need two weeks tops to see and do everything lol.

We always get the spa pass, if I do that on this cruise it will cut down on me seeing everything else. lol .. I dont want to have to choose.

[quote name='coka']Okay, My IT guys are right on it. My computer is fine, my sound is fine...get sound on other sites...they have concluded it is the webcast on the other end. I disagree because you all are hearing it! It is Vermont reception! Somebody rescue this state from poor service! Help me! I am bummed.! hahaha, not really as some might know why I am not TOTALLY bummed...

Be sure we are all missing a good time no matter what! A webcast does not do the real thing actual justice.

coka[/quote]

yeah, yeah... we know.:D ...but for some of us - it's the next best thing! :D
(and the fact I'm watching @ work - getting paid to watch. Great boss I have!) :rolleyes:

Archived