Eclipse - Wine Package

jaz33

Hi everyone

Has anyone been able to buy a wine package onboard the Eclipse? For some reason I am unable to purchase one online but am assured by customer services that we will be able to purchase one onboard. If anyone has done this could you give me an idea of the cost. We are on a 14 night cruise on the 24th July.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ian

Hi everyone

Has anyone been able to buy a wine package onboard the Eclipse? For some reason I am unable to purchase one online but am assured by customer services that we will be able to purchase one onboard. If anyone has done this could you give me an idea of the cost. We are on a 14 night cruise on the 24th July.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ian

Hi Ian

It is not possible to prebuy the wine packages on the web before you sail and it is not possible to buy the wine packages on board the S-class ships either at this time I'm afraid. Customer Services was wrong!:rolleyes:

You can buy the drinks packages though, both on line and on board. I personally think the Classic a/i is a pretty good deal, as you get a good selection of wines within this package as well as all the other drinks.

Thanks for this. Do you know whether the package is per person or per couple, If it is per person I don't think I am capable of drinking £400 worth in 14 days.

Thanks for this. Do you know whether the package is per person or per couple, If it is per person I don't think I am capable of drinking £400 worth in 14 days.

The Classic a/i package is $44.85 pp pd.

£400 in 14 days to a Yorkshireman...........surely no problems!!!!;)

Archived