Trundle Beds??

USA41018

Planning a cruise in August on the Inspiration. Never been on this one. The only cabins left have "trundle beds" as the 3rd bed. My sister is going with us and will be in one of these beds. Are they comfortable? Are they regular size? The same size as the uppers? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

For anyone else looking for the answer, you can't put a full size adult on the "trundle" at all. We were on a Victory cruise that had overbooked cabins (don't ask- don't know how it happened) and they wound up bringing rollaways into rooms because even an 11 year old didn't fit on the trundle bed.

Thanks for that bit of info. My sister has a small build but if a child will not fit comfortably, she wouldn't. I'm waiting for my PVP to call and book the cruise, I'll see if I can request a rollaway. We've been on quite a few cruises and have never had a "trundle" or rollaway. Thanks again for the info.

For anyone else looking for the answer, you can't put a full size adult on the "trundle" at all. We were on a Victory cruise that had overbooked cabins (don't ask- don't know how it happened) and they wound up bringing rollaways into rooms because even an 11 year old didn't fit on the trundle bed.

PVP said they easily fit an adult & are suggested for anybody over 200 pds vs upper berth:confused:. Stated size is 73 long by 29 wide. Even allowing a couple inches for mattress clearance, 73 inches = 6+ feet, sure hope it fits my kid of 5'7". If not, glad u posted they'll bring in rollaway.

here's the info PVP gave me me re bed dimensions (in inches)

Twin bed 78 L x 33 W

Queen bed 78L x 60 W

Single Sofabed 78L x 32 W

Double Sofabed 70 L x 50 W

Trundle Bed (mattress 4-1/2” thick) 73L X 29 W

Roll-Away Bed (mattress 4-1/2” thick) 78L X 30W

Upper Berth 78 L x 33W

Safety Rail 50 L x 6 H

Weight Restriction 250 pds (PVP suggested no more than 200 pds though;))

58" high from the floor; 27" below the ceiling

Portable Crib

Holiday Folding Metal Portable Crib

Made exclusively for L.A Baby, Inc / Product #82 / Made in China

Crib bumpers and padding are not provided.

38" x 24" W

Archived