Greetings from aboard the NCL Epic!!

Mooloo

Hello all!

We were due to sail about 15mins ago, but having just completed the drill, I think we'll be at least another hour before the big send off.

"Due to technical difficulties", we're supposed to arrive at Southampton at 5.30pm tomorrow not 10am as planned, but free internet to make up for it works for me any time :D:D

The staff on board as always are lovely, but they had another problem same as on the Dawn re central communication when the problems started. We were next at customs when the call came to stop sending passengers thorugh - cue a 45min wait with customs and the passengers standing around with no clue - I could have nipped to the loo if only we'd had word about what the problem was or how long it may take, I would have popped to the loo and my mum could have sat down.

NCL- if you're reading this, please do some work with your team on communicating with passengers (and the port!) in a crisis, from the secondtime observing, I really think it would be helpful.

It's a beautiful (huge!) ship & I've been going mad taking pictures - my fave thing at the moment is the Garden Cafe.

The rooms are great, spacious (slightly odd set up for the inside cabin - not used to the seperate loo & shower, but all good). A steward let me take a peak and pic of the balcony cabins (we're on deck 11) and they are truly beautiful - I'm almost regretting going for the Pearl in November instead, but the price difference still would sting.

The Dawn in November & now the Epic :confused:- I need to double up on my cruise insurance:D:D

It's a lovely, lovely ship, a lot of thought went into the decor & design and I recommend taking a camera into the ladies loo on deck 15 near the pool (floor to ceiling windows) - now heading off to take more pictures.:)

It's a lovely, lovely ship, a lot of thought went into the decor & design and I recommend taking a camera into the ladies loo on deck 15 near the pool (floor to ceiling windows)

I don't know.....I might get in to some trouble if I did that.

Archived