scrapbooking

SHS_band_mom

Wow! Now I'm getting really excited. I love scrapbooking and collecting stuff for my album while on vacation. I hope they have a scrapbook sale on Pride this week coming up!! Thanks for the info :)

It was advertised right in the Capers. :) If you don't see it advertised, I'm sure you could ask them when they will be having a sale. They had all kinds of neat kits and die cuts. I got an awesome scrapbook made out of wood/leaves/twigs. I forget what kind of plant/tree it's from off the top of my head, but it was $9.99. They also have all kinds of stickers & die cut kits. I'm a huge scrapbooking fan so I definitely spent some time looking. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Debra, valency1, are you still interestd in selling your stuff? I may be interested!!

I do have "stuff". I would have to take pictures of it and such. I would make you a deal. I have some sets that are complete. I have a couple that are almost complete.

I was disappointed that they had virtually NO scrapboooks for sale on Carnival Dream (I just returned from our sailing today). They only had a wedding one and one for Alaska :(

Do you have an e-mail address? I could write you more if you think you're interested!

Firefly was on this cruise and we had a BLAST!!! But it was a great crew member, and we all had different experiences to share. I thought the 12x12 pages were GREAT!!! I didn't buy everthing! I bought a softsided book and three extra packages. Compared to WalMart and the hobby stores their prices were right in line or less!!!

misingphotos4059.jpg

misingphotos4061.jpg

misingphotos4060.jpg

Donkey is GREAT at keeping us entertained as we "Scrap."

His versatility is unsurpassed...

misingphotos4062.jpg

You buy the pages and they have the glue and sticky dots and scissors and contrasting papers and markers... Create a page to take home...

misingphotos4063.jpg

misingphotos4064.jpg

Wow, great information. I will wait until the end of the cruise to see if the prices go down. Thanks.

I bought a Caribbean scrapbook and the set of inserts. I also bought a Mediterranean set last year. Insert sets are around $12 or so. Seems like the scrapbook was MAYBE $15 or so.

Don't expect prices to go down at the end of the cruise. Expect them to run out of them before the cruise is over. I buy mine in the first 2-3 days.

I can't wait to see if there is any scrapping activities on our Glory cruise! I am definitely going to pick up one of the 12x12 albums and kits. Mainly because while I love scrapping, I have a hard time with page layouts and stuff, so I would love to have some of the creative ideas from others. I'm heading over to the scrapping thread now to see some of the beautiful layouts! I may be interested in buying any Caribbean themed kits or partial kits, too, if you do sell some that Cathy doesn't want, Valancy!

I can't wait to see if there is any scrapping activities on our Glory cruise! I am definitely going to pick up one of the 12x12 albums and kits. Mainly because while I love scrapping, I have a hard time with page layouts and stuff, so I would love to have some of the creative ideas from others. I'm heading over to the scrapping thread now to see some of the beautiful layouts! I may be interested in buying any Caribbean themed kits or partial kits, too, if you do sell some that Cathy doesn't want, Valancy!

There is a scrapping thread?? I can't believe I've never looked! :D

Hey, if you want ideas for scrapbooking layouts, you can get gobs of them for FREE on Club CK. You have to register, but you can view layouts, join the forums and all that... you could get so many different ideas there.

Another one that I am not as familiar with but others love it is www.twopeasinabucket.com ....

Give those a try!

There are so many resources on-line that are free. You can scraplift anyone's idea and make it your own. Have fun!

I was disappointed that they had virtually NO scrapboooks for sale on Carnival Dream (I just returned from our sailing today). They only had a wedding one and one for Alaska :(

That is disappointing! I did get one on the Dream (Mediterranean theme) but I noticed on day 2 that they were going really fast and got one and also the inside kit. They had to actually make up the "DREAM" for the ship label on the front because it was the inaugural and they hadn't done it yet. I bought the kits and a couple of days later they had the insert done. When I went back to get it there were only a couple of scrapbook kits left. I have one (Caribbean theme) from the Conquest, too.

When we go on the Magic next May, it will be my FIRST purchase and tucked safely away.

I do have "stuff". I would have to take pictures of it and such. I would make you a deal. I have some sets that are complete. I have a couple that are almost complete.

Do you have an e-mail address?

Debra, I got your email and emailed you back. Am definately very much wanting to get your stuff- I will put it to good use!

Thank you so much,

Cathy

I remember TJ on the Fantasy! He was the one who did the scrapbook event when I was there in May.

The scrapbooking event was on the last sea day and it was pretty nice. They had papers, a Cricut machine, postcards from various places, maps of the ship, and he gave everyone one of the Carnival medals. They also had examples of a scrapbook that one of them had made for us to look at and take pictures of. Also everyone got extra capers, maps, pictures of the ship, etc.

I think giving away a scrapbooking kit or something would be a nice touch to get more people to go to the scrapbooking meetups, though. We had maybe 10 people but everyone really seemed to enjoy it :).

Archived