What time should I arrive to board the Valor

We're trying to figure out what time to get to the POM. We will be in Miami the day before and want to enjoy our morning at our hotel because it's on the beach (yeah!) I don't want to stand in lines for too long, but I don't want to lug my carry-on's until 1:30. We have VIP status because we booked a suite (25th anniversary splurge).

Any suggestions as to what time to arrive? I am assuming everything goes right with the debarkation of the previous cruise.

I've gone through all the packing list threads I printed out over the last few months. Just have to put the stuff in the suitcase now! Thanks again to everyone for all the info.

I plan on being at the Galveston Terminal EARLY, would rather wait inside, than outside.

Don't forget to toast me, as I toast you!!!!:D

It's on my to do list! Take picture, buy drink, toast WestTxCruiser as promised.

Have a great trip.

I agree! We just returned Sunday from our Valor cruise. We arrived at the Miami port around 9:30am, NO LINES. We were the first family to check in at the terminal, received our Zone 1 boarding pass for our entire group of 65+. Sat around the terminal and watched the line get longer and longer. I'd rather be checked in and sitting and waiting then to stand in the lines. We boarded the ship around noon. Wore our bathing under our clothes. Went to the Lido Deck had lunch and sat by the pool. NO STRESS to any of it!

Archived