My time Dinning vs Main Dinning on Oasis??

We are thinking about going on the Oasis or Allure in 2012. WE would just like to have My time dinning entire cruise, dinner meal only. Is there a difference in service from My time dinnig vs Main dinning room?? And also do you have to request MTD at time of deposit?? Never had any real problems with other people at the table, just get tired of hearing about there life storys and problems.. I always request a table for just the three of us and always get stuck with the table of 14....Thanks

Was on Oasis for her 4th cruise. Believe you can request "my time dining" when booking,and they allow changes once on board.Service is virtually the same but of course you will have different staff serving you most of the time. Food and service were so good that we rarely visited specialty restaurants. Tip: do a little research, some of

the eateries that you think may be "specialty", are not. No additional fee for dining.

Seem to remember this included bakery and seafood place on Boardwalk ?

MTD is only for dinner....all other meals are "eat whenever, wherever" you want, anyway!

Both MTD and traditional dining are in the dining room....same menu, same dress code...just different sections of the dining room.

With MTD, you are more likely to be alone...most MTDer's prefer that.

What others are saying is correct, but I would add that it is best to book the speciality restaurants in advance because they can book up very quickly.

The Broadwalk restaurants, Seafood Shack and Johnny Rockets cost extra. The Bistro on Central Park and Windjammer are free.

We love the speciality restaurants so much that we can eat at a different place every meal. We only went to MDR once, so it doesn't really matter what time you choose.

Archived