Mariner - Owners Suite Question

I am looking at booking either 1328 or 1330 owners suite on the Mariner. Can anyone who has possibly stayed in an owners suite on the Mariner comment on if they think it would be comfortable with 4 people in the room? (3 adults + 1 child). Is the Queen Sofa Sleeper comfortable enough (and large enough) for 1 adult and 1 child (age 9) to sleep on? Thanks for any info you can provide.

An Owner's Suite is definitely large enough for 4 people to be comfortable. You will have plenty of space.

I can't tell you how comfortable the sofa bed is, but it is a huge L-shaped sofa, so there should be no problem sleeping one adult and one child.

Enjoy!

The cabin is enormous and the sofa bed can easily accomodate an adult and a child. It is still just one room, though, so whoever sleeps in the living room section will have to deal with the people in the bed getting up and going to the bathroom or getting into the closet. If that isn't an issue, then go for it. The cabins are great.:)

And I recommend that you take 1330. 1328 is just a bit smaller - still quite large, but you lose some cabin space because of the hump.

On the attached pictures you can see the OS-sofa (pictures are from #1314 Navigator otS) - I think it's really big enough. We did not use the sofa for sleeping, but I guess the "sleeping-bed" is coming out from the part near the wall... .

Enjoy the OS, it's great! :D

IMG_6581.jpg.41bf25c0476b12a0040cc735f3414873.jpg

IMG_6578.jpg.e5a8cc97317836886ae60f682521422d.jpg

I am looking at booking either 1328 or 1330 owners suite on the Mariner. Can anyone who has possibly stayed in an owners suite on the Mariner comment on if they think it would be comfortable with 4 people in the room? (3 adults + 1 child). Is the Queen Sofa Sleeper comfortable enough (and large enough) for 1 adult and 1 child (age 9) to sleep on? Thanks for any info you can provide.

We get an OS for the four of us but that consists of 2 adults and 2 kids. One of my kids slept on the sofa sleeper while the other slept in a rollaway bed. Niether seemed very comfortable to me but were fine for kids. Just not to sure that third adult will be too comfortable. I would get a rollaway for the child.

Four of us (DH & I and our two boys) stayed in OS 1330 on the Mariner in 2007 and it's a beautiful cabin! There was plenty of room for all of us. The only downfall is one bathroom!

The boys slept on the sleeper sofa - one on the made out bed and one on the actual sofa part. I'm going to try to upload a pic.....

390953637_CDSleeping1MarinerCruise2007.jpg.68fc08beb251bf96fbda0eb89a7c6b16.jpg

Archived