Cat OS Suites on Carnival Dream/Magic

Mercury

I would really appreciate advice regarding the following:

My husband and I will be taking 2 children (age 2 and 4) on the cruise with us. As they are still so little, we do not want connecting cabins, we want them in our cabin. The Cat OS looks quite spacious but does it have a curtain that we can draw to separate our sleeping area from theirs?

In other words if they go to sleep at say 7:30pm and we still want to watch TV, chat etc and keep the lights on will this be a problem?

There will not be any type of curtain. And the only quad OS have double convertible sofa. The only privacy would be on your balcony. This is a picture of an OS suite on Carnival Splendor and, although this is only a single conv. sofa, you can get an idea of space. EM

BG-3.jpg

I would really appreciate advice regarding the following:

My husband and I will be taking 2 children (age 2 and 4) on the cruise with us. As they are still so little, we do not want connecting cabins, we want them in our cabin. The Cat OS looks quite spacious but does it have a curtain that we can draw to separate our sleeping area from theirs?

In other words if they go to sleep at say 7:30pm and we still want to watch TV, chat etc and keep the lights on will this be a problem?

there isn't a curtain or anything, but you can still watch tv and dim the lights, or just hang out on the balcony

Archived