Inspiration Boarding Time

mgg42

Can anyone give me some insight into how early they start boarding on Inspiration out of Tampa. I know what the "official" time is, but my experience is that most cruises are usually much earlier than this. Just wondering what the story is on this particular ship.

Thanks!

The Legend boards from the same terminal. We always arrived around 11 or so and went right through to boarding. Took about 30 minutes without any problems. Plan on bringing your bathing suit and a change of clothes so you can use the pool while waiting to access your cabin. Lido will be open for lunch and DOD!!! Have a great cruise. :D

They normally open the gangway about 11 A.M. to start the actual boarding of passengers. Of course, this can go either way, depending on many, many factors. I'd say you're safe to plan on boarding the ship any time after 11.

"SKY"

We were on this ship June 10th sailing,boarded by 11 a.m. The ship is great, I sailed it 5 years ago and it is in much better shape today,crew is just excellent.We liked it so much we are sailing it again in December.Yall have a great time

"Inspiration" is a wonderful cruise! Since her "refit" she's REALLY good, and I personally, enjoy her more than most of the "Conquest" class ships. LOVE the serenity deck especially!

Wish I could join you!

"SKY"

We are on the Inspiration in the morning also. We drove from NC to Ocala,fl today and are driving the rest of the way in the morning, hoping to arrive around 11am.

What are everyone's plans for Cozumel? thanks

Archived