Paradise Island or Nachi?

velovicme

Depends on what you like to do... AI and more quiet with a pool then Nachi is your place..

If You want more to do for example water toys, snorkleing, canoes, water mats, etc then PB is your place.

The food and the drinks are awesome at both places. More people at PB. You can find shade at both as well as clean restrooms.

If you are cruising the same week as me I highly recommend Nachi, there are 3 ships at Coz I don't want Passion Island to fill up. :D If not you will not find a more beautiful beach than the one at Passion in my opinion. Thats the beach thet shoot all the Corona commericals from. The buffet is great they have a nice open bar. As for the extras we just kicked back and relaxed and didn't want to leave.

I'm cruising with Royal Caribbean and will be in Cozumel in Sept...who do you make your arrangements with for Passion Island? I am looking at a few different sites, including the trip through RCI, but want to hear who people recommend going with.

Emma

Archived