hawaii scrapbooks

findmewdw

Does NCL have a gift shop that sells hawaii cruise scrapbooks? If so, what is the price? I would love to buy a big one as a souvenir if it isn't too pricey. I tried to check out the NCL website for info, but couldn't find anything.

What is a digital scrapbook that you can purchase from the cruise? Is it something that plays on your computer?

I am scrapbooker, so I usually just make my own. With all the digital software available, it is so easy now to drag and drop your personal pictures and have the book printed and sent to you. Do the cruise lines sell something different? What I really need is for them to sell me the digital copy of the pictures I buy instead of the print copies that don't work too well in a digital album.

Hi

I bought one on the Pearl two years ago, think it was about $15 and I am planning on buying one on the POA next year when we go!

Was it a big size, for 12 x 12 pages, or was it smaller? That price sounds cheap for a big album. Thanks for your reply. I found a scrapbook at the mall that I like, but I thought I might like one on the cruiseship better.

It was 12 X 12 and it did not say NCL but had a map of Alaska and a cruise ship on it. I think it only had about 6 pages as I had to buy more when I got home. I think I only paid $15 but it might have been a few dollars more but not much as I am too cheap! I do remember that it was onsale as we were on the last crusie of the season!

I did see in port at the gift shops lots of Alaska scrapbook stuff including the same scrapbook but I didn't buy any, I got most of my stuff online plus I am a big user of the the things I pick up like maps and handouts as my paper and room keys and excursion tickets as embellishments.

Have fun!

aloha! i'm a big scrapper also. i've found a website called 'tropical scrapbooking' that has too, too much cute stuff, and it's really affordable also. they have everything from scrapbooks, pages, stickers, page headers. i've been able to find things on here to scrapbook every trip and cruise we've been on.

Ah! Now I understand. And here I was thinking that it would include some pictures of some kind. I've obviously been digitally scrapbooking for too long when I forget that one has to purchase the actual blank album! I have to put my pages in something though, so I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Sorry for my poor description, I was only trying to be helpful. There is actually nothing "by the pier" if you are literal.

The store is on a road near to Walmart and approx one or two miles from the ship.

wwb

Sorry for my poor description, I was only trying to be helpful. There is actually nothing "by the pier" if you are literal.

The store is on a road near to Walmart and approx one or two miles from the ship.

:) Just trying to help out folks who might think they can walk to this store - I've been reading a lot of posts from folks who aren't planning to rent cars (or are - and were thinking about walking to go get them!). On a map, it looks like it's about a mile away from the pier. This was good information; thanks for sharing it!

We were in Maui in May and went to this store and it is fantastic! Bought a ton of stuff and the staff is so great. Signed up for their mailing list as they have great info. They design many of their papers and they are beautiful. You must stop! Fun place to visit!

aloha! i'm a big scrapper also. i've found a website called 'tropical scrapbooking' that has too, too much cute stuff, and it's really affordable also. they have everything from scrapbooks, pages, stickers, page headers. i've been able to find things on here to scrapbook every trip and cruise we've been on.

What a great site!!! Thank you for this! While I want to start buying stuff now, and I am not even going to Hawaii for another year, I'll have to force myself to wait!

Thank you for this website. It's going to get me in trouble :eek: LOL

• 2 weeks later...

We just went on the 7/3 cruise and they just started selling digital scrapbooks for around 80.00 which includes shipping and up to 100 pages. You can pick you color and it has templets and info of the ship you can use along with your pictures. Also if you purchase any of their photos they will give you a digital copy to use in your book. It's all done by e-mail but I haven't recieved mine yet. Hopefully it will come soon as I can't wail to work on it.

We just went on the 7/3 cruise and they just started selling digital scrapbooks for around 80.00 which includes shipping and up to 100 pages. You can pick you color and it has templets and info of the ship you can use along with your pictures. Also if you purchase any of their photos they will give you a digital copy to use in your book. It's all done by e-mail but I haven't recieved mine yet. Hopefully it will come soon as I can't wail to work on it.

I have only done one book through shutterfly. The rest are "homemade" scrapbooks. If I were to purchase this, would I receive a hard copy of my book for this price or would I have an option to purchase a hard copy? Thanks for taking time to post your info. Hope you had a wonderful trip. We are going in Oct and I can't wait!

Archived