Embarkation in Vancouver

PandasRUs

I have been reading on CC for several weeks and finding lots of helpful information. My question is - our documents say we can start embarkation at 12. Does that mean sarting the security/immigration process or at the ship? We are on a cruise tour and have only 3 days on the ship so I am anxious to get on and enjoy as much time as possible. That being the case, what is the best time to arrive at Canada Place to begin the process.

We are leaving Vancouver on July 7.

Thank you.

First let me tell you that I love cruise ships and being on the ocean.

However, Vancouver is such a great place to visit I would choose more hours there than on any cruise ship out there. Don't be so eager to board the ship, or if you just have to, board and then disembark and see some of the local sites close to the terminal. There's plenty within walking distance.

However, Vancouver is such a great place to visit I would choose more hours there than on any cruise ship out there. Don't be so eager to board the ship, or if you just have to, board and then disembark and see some of the local sites close to the terminal. There's plenty within walking distance.

If ths cruise was a seven or ten day cruise I would agree, but the OP noted that it is a three day cruise.

Keith

Thanks for the suggestions. Sorry I didn't mention that we would have already been in Vancouver 4 full days already. Otherwise, we would probably like to walk around and see the city.

That being the case, it looks like we should be there around 11:30 to start the check-in process.

Archived