Other Ships in Port

Does anybody know of a means by which to determine which other ships will be in given ports on certain days? I'm sailing out of Baltimore in July and am curious to match our itinerary up and see which ships will be in the same ports we're in on the same days. The only site I've come across thus far requires that I pay them a monthly subscription fee for the information.

Just curious if anybody has a recommendation.

Be advised that both sites mentioned are not anywhere near 100% accurate.

Can you tell me the percentage that they are wrong.:(Anything is subject to change.

Exceptions, two things I know that are 100% accurate, are death and some kind of a tax. :)

Can you tell me the percentage that they are wrong.:(Anything is subject to change.

Exceptions, two things I know that are 100% accurate, are death and some kind of a tax. :)

I have seen situations where cruisett is one hundred percent accurate and I have seen situations where its only 50% that is because there is was 4 ships in port ours and another one was right the other two were not listed. As someone listed if you can find the port authority website that is often very accurate

Google the web sites for the individual ports- many of them have monthly (and accurate) schedules posted. We knew ahead of time that the Freedom would be the only ship in most of our ports - especially nice to know with Grand Cayman and tendering!

Archived