Theme nights on the Sea Princess

Cruisin Oldies

Does anyone know what type of theme nights the Sea Princess has on its 10 day cruise from San Francisco to Alaska. (like Western, 50s, etc.) We've never really paid much attention so I thought I'd ask here. Our daughter and SIL wanted to know -- well, mostly our daughter, the rest will go along with her and the 2 under 4 year old girls.

Cruisin Oldies

Hi There,

There is a range of stuff put on in the evening, there are not many themes as such, but if you look through the patter you will be able to find out whats on, if you what to know before you cruise just call Princess,

Enjoy your cruise the Sea is a nice ship,

yours Shogun

sea princess has no themes on its alaska cruise. We just finished our cruise on 6/21 and the only theme was an overcrowded ship, with sewer smells and lousy food.

A high-fiber diet might help with your crotchety disposition...

Well, there was a Country & Western Hoe Down Party in the Vista Lounge one night. And although we did not attend, the cruise Reflections Video did show people dressed up in country and western garb.

Also, there was a 50s & 60s Sock Hop Party in the Vista Lounge on another night.

This was on our 5/22 - 6/1 sailing.

Thanks Cheryl. I'll pass it on. On other ships the 50s - 60s, and the Western were all that I can recall. Our daughter and her older girl are the only ones I think will be willing to wear jeans skirts and cowboy hats. Well, maybe the 12 mos old since she won't have anything to say about it.

Cruisin Oldies

Thanks Cheryl. I'll pass it on. On other ships the 50s - 60s, and the Western were all that I can recall. Our daughter and her older girl are the only ones I think will be willing to wear jeans skirts and cowboy hats. Well, maybe the 12 mos old since she won't have anything to say about it.

The cruise staff are the ones who dress in the themes of country-western, 50s-60s and other nights like this. It is rare that the passengers do.

I wrote the last thread late and missed an important detail. I was talking about themes in the Horizon buffet. On my last Princess cruise on the Crown they had different themes each day, japanese, chinese, italian, this cruise had the same stuff with a different sauce everyday.

Archived